1. We inform you that Mr. Yoshii, who has held our procuration for the last fifteen years, will in future sign for the firm.
2. We have to intimate to you that we have authorized Mr. Masuda, who has been with us for many years, to sign for our firm per procuration.
3. I have granted power of procuration to my chief clerk, Mr. Y. Yada, whose signature is appended below.
4. I refer you to my signature at foot, also to that of Mr. Gomi, who will sign per procuration.
5. You will find the signature of Mr. Yokota at the foot hereof.
6. Please give attention to our respective signatures at foot.
7. We ask your attention to the signature at foot.
8. We call your attention to our signatures at foot.
9. We refer you to his signature at foot.
10. We have the pleasure to inform you that we have given the firm's procuration to Mr. A., the son of our partner.
11. We herewith inform you that we have authorized Mr. J. T., who has been with us for many years, to sign for our firm per procuration.
12. We have to intimate that Mr. J. F., who has had charge of our cereals department for some considerable time will in future sign for the firm.
13. I have the pleasure to inform you that he has been authorized to sign for the firm by procuration.