14. Mr. F., who has been with us for the last twenty years, is granted power of procuration, and we shall feel obliged if, instead of sending your kind inquiries and orders direct to our London works, you will, in future, place them with him.
15. We have the honour to inform you that we have this day accorded Power of Procuration to Mr. R.G., who has faithfully assisted us for the last two years.
16. We request you to regard all that he may do in our name as done by ourselves.
17. As the state of my health prevents me at present from giving personal attention to business, I have given my procuration to Mr. C.R., who assisted me for the last fifteen years to my perfect satisfaction.
18. At the same time we entrust our procuration to our head clerk, Mr.G.C., whose capacity we can too highly praise, and whose sincere interest in our house has already cemented between us a warm and mutual friendship.
19. The exigencies of my business necessitating my frequent absence abroad, I have accorded power of procuration to Mr. H. Kondo, who has ably assisted me for the last twenty years, and has been connected with this firm from the date of its establishment.
20. We trust to be favoured with your valued confidence in the future, and we ask to draw your attention to the signature here below.