Read the text below about a successful businessman.
In each line there is one wrong word.
For each line 81-90, write the correct word in the space.
Mr. Tadao Aoi, an important businessman and owner of a chain of
81. stores basing in Tokyo, has donated &3 million to Cambridge
82. University. The Aoi fund would be used to build an East Asian wing.
83. at the University Library, where contains one of Europe's finest
84. collection of East Asian books. Mr. Aoi inherited Marui Co Ltd. from
85. his father and built on its success with an introduction of designer labels.
I am writing further to our telephone conversation yesterday. We confirm
86. order number 4539 about 200 tables and 800 chairs in white, from your
87. Skandia range of office furniture. As explaining yesterday, our clients have
88. very definite requirements with regarding to the dates. Would you therefore
89. please confirm what you can in fact arrange shipment of the goods and
90. guarantee deliver within the time-schedule we provisionally agreed, i.e. by 1 August. We look forward to receiving your confirmation.