Using the information in the text, complete each sentence 29-32 with a phrase A-G from the list below.
For each question 29-32, mark one letter (A-G).
Do not use any letter more than once.
29. Earlier payments would particularly improve the finance of ____
30. Many ____ arrange business deals without any written agreements.
31. When there is no written contract ____ must pay within a month.
32. ____ publish details of the time it takes to pay their creditors.
A. large companies
B. small businesses
C. public authorities in the USA
D. the European Commission
E. businesses in Denmark
F. cities in France
G. companies in the UK
Read the text below about exports from Chile and answer questions 33-40 on the following page.
CHILE INVESTS IN FRUIT AND VEGETABLES
Chile has become one of Europe's favourite sourcing countries for fruit and vegetables. In fact it has taken less than ten years for Chile to establish itself as Latain America's largest exporter of fruit and vegetables, with Europe the largest consumer. Fresh produce exports are one of the country's main growth sectors, with over 36 million tons of fruit and seven million tons of vegetables exported world-wide each year.
1. Much of the country's agriculture is carried out in the fertile Maipo Valley, which is also famous as a wine-growing area. The Mediterranean climate and fertile soil provide ideal growing conditions, helped by a comparative absence of insects and disease. Being located in the southern hemisphere is another advantage and , at certain times of the year, fruit such as grapes and certain vegetables can be obtained only from Chile.
2. The Chileans recognise that investment is the key to continued success, and have invested heavily in food-processing and packaging technology in order to build up sales of value-added foods, such as frozen and tinned fruit and vegetables, in addition to the original juices and jams. Raspberries are their largest frozen fruit export. There has been a dramatic rise in the export sales of frozen fruit and vegetables, which have increased by as much as 4000% in some cases.
3. A very important player in this success story has been the Frutos del Maipo Corporation.