Read the advertisement below for a global telephone card.
In most of the lines 71-80 there is one extra word which does not fit in. One or two lines, however are correct.
If a line is correct, put a tick in the space.
If there is an extra word in the line, write that word in the space.
Executives travelling international know all about the horrors of phoning
71. to home from abroad. They will be familiar with large hotel phone bills
72. and the problems involved in trying to find the right local coins
73. for the payphone or trying to communicate with foreign operators.
74. World Telecom knows all about these problems so it has been introduced
75. a charge card especially for to keep business travellers' costs down.
Call costs are far lower than with competitors, and the card is simple to use.
We recently had a health and safety incident at one of our sites
76. which was not properly recorded. The accident did not involve with
77. any member of the permanent staff, but which happened to an
78. electrical contractor working at the new site. Will you please ensure in
79. future that Central Administration are informed immediately of any
80. accident occurring on company property and that all of details are recorded in the Accident Book kept in Central Administration.