Section Ⅲ Writing
Your professor has given you a grade on a paper that is much lower than what you were expecting. Write a letter of approximately 100 words including the following:
1) your name, and class and the information about your paper;
2) a request for the professor to provide you with an explanation; and
3) a possible resolution.
Write your letter on ANSWER SHEET 2. Do not sign your name at the end of the letter; use "Li Ming" instead. You do not need to write the address. (10 points)
Write an essay ranging from 160-200 words based on the picture provided. Your essay should:
1) show your understanding of the symbolic meaning of the picture;
2) state whether you agree or disagree with the idea; and
3) give an example which illustrates your opinion.