Part ⅠListening Comprehension (20 minutes)
Directions: In this section, you will hear 10 short conversations. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. Both the conversation and the question will be spoken only once. After each question there will be a pause. During the pause, you must read the four choices marked A), B), C) and D), and decide which is the best answer. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre.
Example: You will hear: You will read:
A) 2 hours.
B) 3 hours.
C) 4 hours.
D) 5 hours.
From the conversation we know that the two are talking about some work they will start at 9 o'clock in the morning and have to finish by 2 in the afternoon. Therefore, D) "5 hours" is the correct answer. You should choose ［D］ on the Answer Sheet and mark it with a single line through the centre.
Sample Answer ［A］［B］［C］［D］
1. A) It will reduce government revenues.
B) It will stimulate business activities.
C) It will mainly benefit the wealthy.
D) It will cut the stockholders' dividends.
2. A) She will do her best if the job is worth doing.
B) She prefers a life of continued exploration.
C) She will stick to the job if the pay is good.
D) She doesn't think much of job-hopping.
3. A) Stop thinking about the matter.
B) Talk the drug user out of the habit.
C) Be more friendly to his schoolmate.
D) Keep his distance from drug addicts.
4. A) The son. B) The father.
C) The mother. D) Aunt Louise.
5. A) Stay away for a couple of weeks.
B) Check the locks every two weeks.
C) Look after the Johnsons' house.
D) Move to another place.
6. A) He would like to warm up for the game.
B) He didn't want to be held up in traffic.
C) He didn't want to miss the game.
D) He wanted to catch as many game birds as possible.
7. A) It was burned down. B) It was robbed.
C) It was blown up. D) It was closed down.
8. A) She isn't going to change her major.
B) She plans to major in tax law.
C) She studies in the same school as her brother.
D) She isn't going to work in her brother's firm.
9. A) The man should phone the hotel for directions.
B) The man can ask the department store for help.
C) She doesn't have the hotel's phone number.
D) The hotel is just around the corner.
10. A) she doesn't expect to finish all her work in thirty minutes.
B) She has to do a lot of things within a short time.
C) She has been overworking for a long time.
D) She doesn't know why there are so many things to do.
Section B Compound Dictation
注意： 听力理解的B节（Section B）为复合式听写（Compound Dictation），题目在试卷二上，现在请取出试卷二。
- · 大学英语六级考试每日一练：翻译（2016年11月13日）
- · 大学英语六级考试每日一练：翻译（2016年11月12日）
- · 大学英语六级考试每日一练：翻译（2016年11月11日）
- · 大学英语六级考试每日一练：翻译（2016年11月10日）
- · 大学英语六级考试每日一练：翻译（2016年11月09日）
- · 大学英语六级考试每日一练：翻译（2016年11月08日）
- · 大学英语六级考试每日一练：翻译（2016年11月07日）
- · 大学英语六级考试每日一练：翻译（2016年11月06日）
- · 大学英语六级考试每日一练：翻译（2016年11月05日）
- · 2016年6月大学英语六级考试真题答案完整版（共三套）