外语教育网
您的位置:外语教育网 > 行业英语 > 金融英语 > 金融口语 正文
  • 站内搜索:

[银行英语口语]存款

2005-12-28 00:00

    How much do you want to deposit with us?

    你想在我们这存多少?

    How much do you wish to pay into your account?

    你希望在你的户头上存多少?

    How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?

    你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?

    How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

    你有多少钱要存入呢?

    I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.

    我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。

    Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?

    请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?

    I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

    我想在我的户头上存300元。

    I want to deposit these cheques in my account.

    我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。

    I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.

    我想在我的定期存款户头上存200元。

    I want to deposit my paycheck.

    我想存入我的工资支票。

    I'd like to know whether I could cash a cheque here.

    我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。

    Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?

    请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?

    I'd like to cash this money order.

    我想兑现这张汇款单。

    I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.

    我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。

    Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?

    请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?

    Could you tell me how much the checks cost?

    请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?

    What if I overdraw?

    如果透支了怎么办?

    Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.

    如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。

    Please write your account number on the back of the check.

    请在支票背面写上你的帐号。

    We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.

    我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。

    Please endorse the cheque.

    请在这张支票背面签名。

    The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.

    旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。

    Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".

    这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。

    Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.

    你每开一张支票将花2美元。

相关热词:银行 英语 口语
行业英语辅导课程
李 健协和医科大学医学博士,美国国立卫生研究院博士后……详情>>
李健:医学英语网上辅导名师
高 云澳大利亚注册会计师协会会员,会计专业硕士……详情>>
高云:财会英语网上辅导名师
李文沛中国政法大学博士,师从著名法学家周忠海教授……详情>>
李文沛:法律英语网上辅导名师

  1、凡本网注明 “来源:外语教育网”的所有作品,版权均属外语教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明“来源:外语教育网”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
  2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
  3、联系方式
  编辑信箱:for68@chinaacc.com
  电话:010-82319999-2371