To:________________ People's Court
1. To order the Defendant to pay to the Plaintiff the due amount of RMB _____ for the dispatched products, plus the interests of RMB ________ thereon, in the aggregate of RMB __________;
2.To order the court fees to be borne by the Defendant.
FACTS AND REASONS:
The Defendant was one of the distributors of the Plaintiff for various kinds of products in the territory of ___________, China. From September, 1997 to October, 1998, the Plaintiff dispatched various kinds of products in the aggregate values of RMB ____________. (see Exhibit I)
Each of the said transactions was duly signed and received by the Defendant (see Exhibit II). Though the Plaintiff has repeatedly demanded payment, the Defendant fails to liquidate the outstanding debts in due time.
It is the Plaintiff's position that the indebtedness arising out of the transactions between the Plaintiff and the Defendant shall be under the jurisdiction of the China's laws. The Defendant's refusal to satisfy the agreed amounts after receipt of the above-mentioned lubricants resulted in tremendous economic losses on the side of the Plaintiff (see Exhibit III). Therefore, pursuant to the relevant PRC laws and regulations, the Defendant shall assume the civil liabilities accordingly for such nonpayment.
By reason of the forgoing, in accordance with Articles 106 and 112 as set forth in the PRC General Civil Law, Article 108 as set forth in the PRC Civil Procedural Law and other applicable laws and regulations, the Plaintiff hereby files this case with the Court for your adjudication.
1. One copy of the Plaintiff's business license;
2. One copy of the original Certificate of the Legal Representative;
3. One copy of the original Power of Attorney;
4. Exhibit I: Invoices for each transaction;
5. Exhibit II: Receipts for each transaction; and
6. Exhibit III: List of Losses.