21. When we watched the national flag _________ in the Olympic Games on TV , we ________ cheer.
[A] risen; rose [B] risen; raised [C] raised; let [D] being raised; raised
22. -Hi, Mary, you look very tired,
-Yeah, I _________ for a whole week.
[A] worked [B] had worked [C] have worked [D] have been working
23. Let me give you _________.
[A] some advice [B] advices [C] an advice [D] the advice
24. The boy dived into the water and after _________ seemed to be a long time, he came up again
[A] what [B] that [C] it [D] which
25. We _________ to change her _________ but she refused.
[A] did seek; mind [B] do mean; brain [C] tried; hearts [D] attempt; plan
26. What I wanted to find out first ________ how long it was going to take.
[A] was [B] were [C] are [D] being
27. He is _________ of the ten boys.
[A] the clever [B]. the cleverer [C] cleverest [D] the cleverest
28. Look _________ ! There's a car coming.
[A] up [B] out [C] back [D] over
29. Mother promised she _________ me an English-Chinese dictionary as a gift for my birthday.
[A] was buying [B] would buy [C] bought [D] will buy
30. It _________ be difficult to learn Japanese.
[A] shall [B] must [C] should [D] need
31. _________ will spend the weekend by the seashore.
[A] He, you and I [B] You, he and I
[C] I, you and he [D] You, I and he
32. He has been used _________ in the countryside.
[A] live [B] to live [C] to living [D] living
33. When you read the map, please make a mark _________ you've visited.
[A] at the place where [B] at the place which
[C] at which [D] where
34. if your wages are very small, they'll be free _________ income tax.
[A] with [B] about [C] to [D] of
35. Please be quiet. I have _________ to announce.
[A] an important something [B] important something
[C] important thing [D] something important
阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A.B.C和D)中选出能填人相应空白处的最佳选项 ，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑 。
China is one of the oldest countries in the world. She has a __36___of over forty-four thousand
years. No one is 37 where the first people in China came from. Yes, we know that bones of some of the 38 people have been found near Beijing, the capital of China, and near the Yellow River,39 runs across North China 40 a huge dragon and winds its way from west to east. There are 41 about how the world began and who the first kings were. One story tells of how ten suns shone in 42 and how Hou Yi shot down 43 of them. Another story tells about how Huang Di, the Yellow Emperor, 44 Chi You and united different parts of the country into one 45 .
The ancient (古代的) Chinese did a lot of wonders, 46 was the Great Wall. It came into being
in the 220's B.C. It took many years to build. Seeing the Great Wall, which is 47 enough for ten soldiers to march 48 along its top, you can't help 49 how all the work was done by hand. People in ancient times 50 in magic (魔法的) used to say that Emperor Qin Shihuang 51 across the mountains 52 a magic horse. The wall 53 under him as he went along. Wherever the horse 54 his foot heavily, a watch-tower appeared. But the wall was not made by magic. It was made 55 and lives of thousands of men.
36. [A] period [B] population [C] culture [D] history
37. [A] told [B] interested in [C] asked [D] shown
38. [A] living [B] old [G] first [D] world
39. [A] that [B] which [C] where [D] it
40. [A] like [B] with [C] under [D] as
41. [A] books [B] says [C] stories [D] words
42. [A] spare [B] the sky [C] summer [D] the night
43. [A] all [Bj half [C] one [D] nine
44. [A] beat [B] heated [C] win [D] won
45. [A] kingdom [B] capital [C] world [D] part
46. [A] of which [B] among which [C] one of which [D] whose one
47. [A] high [B] his [C] strong [D] wide
48. [A] side by side [B] together [C] forward [D] in good order
49. [A] wonder [B] to wonder [C] wondered [D] wondering
50. [A] believe [B] to believe [C] believed [D] believing
51. [A] rided [B] rode [C] ridden [D] had ridden
52. [A] on [B] in [C] by [D] for
53. [A] disappeared [B] appeared [C] ran [D] broke
54. [A] gave [B] put [C] got [D] arrived
55. [A] the work [B] by the work [C] the M [D] by the hand
- · 全国英语等级考试(PETS)三级每日一练：写作（11月22日）
- · 全国英语等级考试(PETS)三级每日一练：阅读（11月21日）
- · 全国英语等级考试(PETS)三级每日一练：阅读（11月20日）
- · 全国英语等级考试(PETS)三级每日一练：阅读（11月19日）
- · 全国英语等级考试(PETS)三级每日一练：阅读（11月18日）
- · 全国英语等级考试(PETS)三级每日一练：阅读（11月17日）
- · 全国英语等级考试(PETS)三级每日一练：阅读（11月16日）
- · 全国英语等级考试(PETS)三级每日一练：阅读（11月15日）
- · 全国英语等级考试(PETS)三级每日一练：阅读（11月14日）
- · 全国英语等级考试(PETS)三级每日一练：写作（11月13日）