1) We cannot ignore the fact that……
2) No one can deny the fact that……
3) There is no denying the fact that……
4) This is a phenomenon that many people are interested in.
5) However, that's not the case.
We cannot ignore the fact that industrialization brings with it the problems of pollution. To solve these problems, we can start by educating the public about the hazards of pollution. The government on its part should also design stricter laws to promote a cleaner environment.
1) Compared with A,B……
2) I prefer to read rather than watch TV.
3) There is a striking contrast between them.
Compared with cars, bicycles have several advantages besides being affordable. Firstly, they do not consume natural resources of petroleum. Secondly, they do not cause the pollution problem. Last but not least, they contribute to people's health by giving them due physical exercise. 新四六级备考专题：包含报考信息、四六级新题型介绍、四级满分牛人经验谈等
1) It has increased(decreased)from……to……
2) The population in this city has now increased (decreased) to 800,000.
3) The output of July in this factory increased by 15% compared with that of January.
With the improvement of the living standard, the proportion of people's income spent on food has decreased while that spent on education has increased.
From the graph listed above, it can be seen that student use of computers has increased from an average of less than two hours per week in 1990 to 20 hours in 2000.
注："From the graph listed above, it can be seen that"见句式12。考生将句式9和句式12结合在一起,便可较好地写出2002年6月CET -4、6短文写作的第一段。
1) People have(take, adopt, assume) different attitudes towards sth.
2) People have different opinions on this problem.
3) People take different views of (on) the question.
4) Some people believe that……Others argue that……
People have different attitudes towards failure. Some believe that failure leads to success.
Every failure they experience translates into a greater chance of success at their renewed endeavor. However, others are easily discouraged by failures and put themselves into the category of losers.
Do"lucky numbers "really bring good luck？Different people have different views on it.
1) In short, it can be said that……
2) It may be briefly summed up as follows.
3) From what has been mentioned above, we can come to the conclusion that ……
From what has been mentioned above, we can come to the conclusion that examination is necessary, however, its method should be improved.
1) It's well known to us that ……
2) As is known to us,……
3) This is a topic that is being widely talked about.
4) From the graph (table, chart) listed above, it can be seen that ……
5) As a proverb says,"Where there is a will, there is a way."
As is well known to us, it is important for the students to know the world outside campus.
The reason for this is obvious. Nowadays, the society is changing and developing rapidly, and the campus is no longer an"ivory tower. As college students, we must get in touch with the world outside the campus. Only in this way can we adapt ourselves to the society quickly after we graduate.
再如： Does it pay to be honest？This is a topic that is being widely talked about and different people have different opinions on it.