11. The Lessee agrees to maintain the leased building in good condition and not allow it to further deteriorate. Any modifications or additions carried out on the leased building by the Lessee may be done only with the Lessor's prior written permission. Any new structure resulting from modification, addition or repair to the leased building becomes the property of the Lessor, and the Lessee cannot claim any damages. This lease contract is terminated should the leased building be subject to a fire disaster.
12. The Lessee shall permit the Lessor or his representative to enter the leased building for inspection at appropriate times.
13. The Lessee shall not sub-let the building to any other persons, except with the prior written approval of the Lessor.
14. For whatever reason, if the Lessee leaves the leased building, the Lessee agrees that he shall not claim any damages or removal costs from the Lessor.
15. Breach of contract in any regard on the part of the Lessee shall be grounds for the Lessor to terminate this contract immediately; the Lessee shall then permit the Lessor to have right to repossess the leased building immediately.
This contract is made in duplicate. The parties to the contract having read and understood the entire substance of the contract hereby sign their names in the presence of witnesses.