The Top Ten Global Youth Speak Words
1. Crunk: A Southern variation of hip hop music; also meaning fun or amped. 一种南部黑炮音乐；也有“有意思的”和“给劲儿”的意思。
2. Mang 伙计: Variation of man, as in S'up, mang?
3. A'ight 不赖，还成: All Right, That chick is nice, she's a'ight 好吧，“那小妞儿人不错，她还成。”
4. Mad 巨多: A lot; She has mad money “她巨趁钱”
5. Props 干杯: Cheers, as in He gets mad props!
6. Bizznizzle: This term for business is part of the Snoop Dogg/Sean John-inspired lexicon, as in None of your bizznizzle!'
7. Fully: In Australia an intensive. as in 'fully sick'.)
8. Fundoo: In India, Hindi for cool 印度人说的“酷”。
9. Brill 真棒! From the UK, the shortened form of brilliant!
10. s'up 忙什么呢: Another in an apparently endless number of Whazzup? permutations. Whazzup的不规则简读/写。