一、说明应聘职位( Stating Your Job Objective )
1、 A responsible administrative position which will provide challenge and freedom where I can bring my initiative and creativity into full play.
2、 An executive assistant position utilizing interests, training and experience in office administration.
3、A position in management training programs with the eventual goal of participating in the management rank of marketing.
4、An entry-level position in sales. Eventual goal; manager of marketing department.
5、A position requiring analytical skills in the financial or investment field.
6、To begin as an accounting trainee and eventually become a manager.
7、An entry-level position in an accounting environment, which ultimately leads to financial management.
8、A position as data-processing manager that will enable me to use my knowledge of computer systems.
9、An entry-level position responsible for computer programming.
10、 Administrative assistant to an executive where short-hand and typing skills will be assets.
11、A position which will utilize my educational background in biology, with prospects of promotion.
12、A position in charge of management training programs.
13、Responsible managerial position in human resources.人力资源方面负责管理的职务。
14、A position in Foreign Trade Department, with opportunities for advancement to management position in the department.
15、An administrative secretarial position where communication skills and a pleasant attitude toward people will be assets.
16、A position as a design engineer in an engineering department.
17、Looking for a position as a computer programmer with a medium-sized firm.
18、 To serve as sales promoter in a multinational corporation with a view to promotion in position and assignment in parent company‘s branch abroad.
二、说明教育程度 ( Stating Your Education )
1、Useful Courses for English-teaching include: Psychology, teaching methodology, phonetics, rhetoric, grammar, composition.
2、 Specialized courses pertaining to foreign trade: Marketing principles, international marketing, practical English correspondence and telecommunications, foreign exchange, business English.
3、 Courses taken that would be useful for computer programming are: Computer science, systems design and analysis, FORTRAN programming, PASCAL programming, operating systems, systems management.
4、Academic preparation for management: Management: Principles of management, organization theory, behavioral science. Communication: Business communication, personnel management, human relations. Marketing: Marketing theory, sales management.
5、 Curriculum included: Electric power systems, 90; Signal processing, 88; Systems and control, 92; Electric energy systems, 92; Solid-state electronics, 88; Communications,
6、Major courses contributing to management qualification: Management, accounting, economics, marketing, sociology.
7、 Courses completed: History of mass communication, 88; China‘s communication history, 92; Media research, 90; Public opinion, 92; Conceptual analysis, 88; Content analysis, 90; Advertising, 92; New media technology,
8、 Courses in industrial designs and related field: Dynamic systems, evaluation and management of designs, systems and control, ergonomics, tensile structures, structural analysis, computer-aided design, applied mechanics.
9、 Among the pertinent courses I have taken are: office administration, secretarial procedures, business communication, psychology, data-processing, typing, shorthand.
10、 Majored in banking. Courses covered are as follows: Banking operations, 89; banking and computers, 90; loans, 92; letters of credit, 90; savings, 88; foreign exchange, 92; telegraphic transfers, 90; remittances, 94; financial systems in the west,
三、说明工作经历( Stating Your Work Experience )
1. Sales manager. In addition to ordinary sales activities and management of department, responsible for recruiting and training of sales staff members.
2. Assistant to the General Manager of Shenzhen Petrochemical Industrial Corporation Ltd. Handled the itinerary schedule of the general manager. Met clients as a representative of the corporation. Helped to negotiate a $5,000,000 deal for the corporation.
3. Secretary to president of Silverlion group Corporation Ltd…… Responsibilities: Receiving visitors, scheduling meetings, taking and typing dictation, writing routine letters and reports.
4. Public relations girl at Guangzhou Holiday Inn. Full-time in summers, part-time during school.
5. Assistant to manager of accounting department of a joint venture enterprise. Analyzed data and relevant financial statistics, and produced monthly financial statements.
6. Worked 21 hours weekly as a salesgirl at the bookstore of Shenzhen University. Earned 45% of college expenses.
7. Production manager: Initiated quality control resulting in a reduction in working hours by 20% while increasing productivity by 25%.
8.Practical summer experience. Clerked at One-and-One clothes Store in charge of sales, 1992. Employed at Guangzhou Restaurant as waitress,
9. Staff member of Shanxi Textiles Import and Export Company. Handled import of textiles from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan. Increased sales by 25% from 1990 to 1993. Made frequent business trips to these places to negotiate with textile mills.
10. Tourist guide during the summer vacation for Beijing International Travel Service. Conducted tours for foreign tourists on trip around the city.
◆ I should appreciate the privilege of an intervies.I may be reached by letter at the address given above,or by telephone at 1234651.
◆ I feel that a personal meeting would give us the opportunity to discuss your shout-and long-term objectives and my ability to direct your organization towards successfully achieving those goals.
◆ I should be glad to have a personal interview,and can furmish references if desired.
◆ Thank you for your consideration.
◆ I will contact you in a few days to arrange a meeting for further discussion.In the interim,shold you require additional information,I may be reached at 6666666 between 11:00AM and 6:00PM.
◆ I welcome the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss my qualifications and your needs.Thank you for your time and consideration.
◆ I have enclosed a resume as well as a brief sample of my writing for your review.I look forward to meeting with you to discuss further how I could contribute to your organization.
◆ Thank you for your attention to this matter.I lood forward to speaking with you.
◆ The enclosed resume describles my qualifications for the position advertised.I would welcome the opportunity to personally discuss my qualifications with you at your convenience.
◆ I would welcome the opportunity for a personal intervies with you at your convenience.
◆ I feel confident that given the opportunity,I can make an immediate contribution to Any Corporation.I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your requirements.I will call your office on Friday,to schedule an appointment.Thank you for your consideration.
◆ I look forward to speaking with you.
◆ I can be reached at the telephone number listed above.I would appreciate any leads you could give me. Again,I very much enjoyed our conversation.