Secure position as Project Manager responsible for Project Management, Engineering, Procurement and Construction aspects of industrial projects.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Nineteen years experience in contract management, project planning, project budgeting and cost control related to industrial, construction and manufacturing projects. Contract negotiations, logistic management, fabrication and construction coordination, progress monitoring and control.
Developed Project Execution Plan that includes project organization chart, site facilities requirements, Master level plan, subcontracting plans and project documentation requirements.
Reviewed design drawings and technical specifications and coordinated with client for program and project development.
Coordinated technical aspects of project with various engineering disciplines to minimize errors and omissions during construction.
Prepared bid packages, specifications and contract documents, conducted contract negotiations, and prepared cost estimates and schedules.
Monitored contractors' work progress to meet construction schedules and contractual obligations and assured compliance with quality control.
Worked with upper management to establish objectives and polices.
PROJECTS UNDER PROGRESS:
1. Saudi Arabian Fertilizer Co; Expansion IV Project, Jubail, Saudi Arabia. EPC, UHDE GmbH.
2. Amran Cement Plant, Expansion Project, Amran, Republic of Yemen. EPC IHI Japan
3. Ethylene Cracking Heater, Yanpet Expansion Project, ABB/YANPET.
PROJECTS COMPLETION HISTORY:
1. Air Cooling Condenser Units for SPX/Hamon Dry Cooling. Son Rues, Spain.
2. Air Cooling Condenser Units for Hamon Dry Cooling/Nat West LLC, Las Vegas, NV. USA
3. Selective Catalytic Reduction Units, Foster Wheeler Energy Corp, NJ; USA at, a) CINERGY PSI, Gibson Generating Station, IN, USA.
b) CINERGY Power Plant, Miami Fort, OH, USA.
c) CINERGY Power Plant, East Bend, KY, USA.
These projects involve engineering, detailing and expediting of over 20,000 tons of heavy structural steel from international suppliers and coordinating deliveries for erection.
4. Ethylene Cracking Heater Units, BASF/FINA /ABB, Port Arthur, Texas. USA……
5. Air Cooling Condenser Units Projects at Blackstone, Lake Road, Hayes and Yuba City. USA.
6. Ethylene Cracking Heater Units, OELFINS III Complex, Petrokeymeya, Jubail, Saudi Arabia. Main Contractor. KTI Mannesmann, Netherlands/ Technip, France.
7. PP9 Riyadh Power Plant. Main Contractor, CMI Belgium, and GEA USA.
8. Extension of Rabigh Power Plant. Saudi Arabia. Main Contractor, NEM Bv, Netherlands.
9. PTA and Aromatics Complex, IBN Rushed, Bechtel/SABIC, Yanbu, S. Arabia.
10.Extension of Berri Gas Plant, ABB/Saudi ARAMCO, Jubail, S. Arabia.
1995 - Present Hidada Ltd. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
1983 - 1994 Heavy Mechanical Complex Ltd Taxila, Pakistan
Master of Science in Engineering
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. Michigan, USA
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore, Pakistan.
TRAINING PROGRAMS COMPLETED:
Quality Assurance, Petrotech Services. 1986.
Internal Quality System Management Audit, Hidada Ltd. 1996.
Construction Supervisors Safety and Health Training,
OSHA 10 Training, ABB Lummus Global Inc Houston USA. 1999.
Has good working knowledge of MS Office and Project software.