1. Write a poem for your sweetheart.
2. Try to find more about your valentine's hobbies so that you can surprise him/her with some smart talk.
3. Buy a music cassette for her.
4. Send him/her a virtual valentine card.
5. Gift her/him an exclusively designed Parker's Valentine Gift Pack .
6. Leave a small gift hidden in some corner of the house with clues to it's whereabouts.
7. Tell her that you will coming late for the dinner and then surprise her by reaching home early and taking her out for a candlelight dinner .
8. Design a special valentine web page for him/her .
9. Post her a nice, sweet, romantic or even a whacky valentine message. Who knows, you may even win an exclusive gift (apart for your valentine's heart) .
10. Take her out for a nice long drive.
11. Send a bouquet of roses to your Valentine .
12. Send her virtual kisses and hugs .
13. Leave a small message beside her pillow to make her day begin with some romance in the air.
14. Buy a nice set of lace lingerie/ briefs .
15. Give him/her a nice sensuous massage.
16. Take her/him out to the zoo or go out boating.
17. For all those singles willing to mingle, get a tingle at the Lonely Hearts Clubs.
18. Arrange a special Valentine's dinner for your parents (at least an hours drive from home) and arrange a Valentine bash, for your sweetheart at your house.
19. Play chess .
20. List down twenty-five things that you like about your sweetheart and fifty things that you don't like.
22. Sketch something for your sweetie pie.
23. Cook a special dish .
24. Just take time out to express your feelings, thoughts, fears and even fantasies to her.
25. Prank: Give your valentine the keys of your new car and then tell her that it's the only the keys you can afford now.
26. Take a long walk holding each other's hands.
27. Brush or comb her/his hair .
28. Let her sleep while you watch over the children .
29. Read out romantic/erotic poetry to your Valentine .
30. Start saving for a special holiday fund for the two of you .
31. Make New Year resolutions together and try to follow them.
32. Exchange a list containing each other's likes and dislikes.
33. Visit a place where you've always wanted to go, but never got the chance.
34. Just lie on the beach and star gaze.
35. Go bungee jumping.
36. You may try visiting an orphanage and talking to the kids.
37. Have video game competitions at the arcades.
38. And finally, whatever you do, just let your hair and your defenses down, and enjoy each other's company.