1) ***in general/above all/with the result that/as a result/consequently, ***
2) As far as I am concerned/as for me, ***
3) This truth above seems to be self-evident.
4) Whether we examine the ***above, such things can happens anywhere anytime to anyone.
5) In my point of view, I like/prefer A much more than B.
6) I still prefer A, however, for they teach me not only to be ***but also to be*** ，both in ***and in***.
7) There is no doubt that***
8) In order to make our world a better place in which to live we should efforts to***
9) To a large extent, ***, therefore, reflects***
10) If all above mentioned measures are achieved, ***
11) Wherever you are and whatever you do, ***is always meaningful.
12) So clear/evident/obvious it is that there are quite different opinions on it.
13) Now, which one do you prefer——the one***or the one***? Were it left to me to select, I should not hesitated a moment to choose the former/latter.
1) Have you ever gone***? Have you ever been to***? If you have no experience like these, your life is an inadequate one.
2) Are you***? Are you***? We are, usually.
3) In large part as a consequence of***, somebody have focused a great deal of attention in recent years on something.
4) We expect the day will come when A with its characteristic of***
5) Being adj. is one of the virtues that people must possess (not only in***but also in***/during***/when***)
6) What A to B, that C to D
7) Currently, there is a widespread/serious concern over that***
8) The reasons for the***are manifold, for instance, ***
9) Several factors contribute to this***, such as***, as for as I'm concerned, however, ***is the most significant ingredient/element.
10) ***is more violent than what we thought it should be before.
11) There are intimate relations between the two.
1) Some people like A due to***. However, there are many young people, including me, especially like B.
2) There might be two reasons, I think***, for the change.
3) A and B are both important, they are attribute which are equally necessary for a person to achieve success in his life.
4) Different people have different attitudes towards***, some believe that***others, however, argue that***still others maintain that***
5) First***besides, in addition***what's more***
6) For one thing***nevertheless, for another***
1)***Such defects as mentioned above can be prevented by the other way of ***
2) Except for ***'s sake only.
3) Perhaps A is the wrong word, however, B might be better.
4) First***last but not least***
5) Shall we do this? Not necessary the case.
6) ***, and vice versa indeed .
7) On the contrary, in spite of these increase***
8) Compared with A, B has many advantages such as***
9) Not so much*** as he had talked about.
10) ***, the truth of the matter, however, is that***
11) For some, the way maybe right, nevertheless, for many others***
12) As everything going to the extreme has its negative aspects, so has***
13) It is fairly well know that***however, it is less know that***
14) ***, but this was not always the case.
15) At first, ***different in their opinions, on second thoughts, however, all of them agree to***
16) None the less(尽管如此)***
17) When people succeed, it is because of hard work, however, luck has a lot to do with it too.
18) ***, sometimes it isn't totally the case, however.
19) Do some A else but B.
1) It is usually the case that ***
2) It is plain common sense——the more/less***the more/less***
3) The serious reality had taught us a lesson: not being environment friendly will be avenged mercilessly.
4) As a proverb says/as is known to all/as a popular saying goes, ***
5) I can think of no better illustration than an English poem/adage which goes like this:***
6) The old story of***can serve as a good illustration that***
1) With/due to/spurred by***we can certainly cope with any task we are faced with, that is, ***
2) The reason why***is no other than***as I know.
3) The same thing is true with***
4) What I want to point out is that, for a person who wants to be successful in life and to be useful in society, he will have to learn to be both A and B.
5) What a wonderful picture? Especially for we students always swimming in the sea of books!
6) It's high time that immediate measures were taken to better the strength and face the challenges.
7) Before everything else, ***is the secret of success.
1) From the figures/statistics given in the table it can be seen/noticed that***
2) From the graph/table/diagram/chart above, we can see that***obviously.
3) As show in the chart/by the graph***
4) Have you ever anticipated the prospects of***in the coming decades? Let us just take a look at the figures of***as shown in the graph above.
5) The gap between***and***will be further widened.
6) In face of increasingly serious shortage of energy, we should take effective measures/which of the measures we should take?
7) It is clear that the increase of percentage gets greater and greater.
8) By***, the number of***had less/more than doubled/tripled compared with that of***
9) 短语：made up about***/the figure amounted to/will rise to/will reach/will double that/will tripled that