《外商投资建设工程设计企业管理规定》的补充规定 《Administration of Foreign-invested Construction Design Enterprises Provisions》 Supplementary Provisions
（Promulgated by the Ministry of Construction and the Ministry of Commerce on 19 December 2003 and effective as of 1 January 2004.）
颁布日期：20031219 实施日期：20040101 颁布单位：建设部、 商务部
The following supplementary provisions for the Administration of Foreign-invested Construction Design Enterprises Provisions （Ministry of Construction and Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation Order No. 114） are hereby formulated in accordance with the Mainland/Hong Kong Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement and the Mainland/Macao Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement approved by the State Council， in order to promote the development of economic and trade relationship between the mainland and Hong Kong and Macao and to encourage Hong Kong service providers and Macao service providers to establish construction design enterprises in the mainland：
1. Beginning from 1 January 2004， Hong Kong service providers and Macao service providers are permitted to establish wholly-owned construction design enterprises in the mainland.
2. Investment in and establishment of construction design enterprises in the mainland by， and applications for qualifications of， Hong Kong service providers and Macao service providers shall be handled in accordance with the Administration of Foreign-invested Construction Design Enterprises Provisions and the provisions regarding the administration of qualifications of construction design enterprises.
3. “Hong Kong service providers” and “Macao service providers” specified in these Provisions shall satisfy the definition of “service provider” and the requirements of the relevant provisions in the Mainland/Hong Kong Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement and the Mainland/Macao Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement respectively.
4. The Ministry of Construction and the Ministry of Commerce are responsible for interpreting these Supplementary Provisions ex officio.
5. These Supplementary Provisions shall be implemented as of 1 January 2004.