海关总署、对外贸易经济合作部、国家经济贸易委员会关于调整企业管理评审标准的公告 Announcement of the General Administration of Customs, the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation, State Economic and Trade Commission Concerning Adjusting the Standards of Evaluation of Enterprise Management
颁布日期：20010621 实施日期：20010701 颁布单位：海关总署、 对外贸易经济合作部、 国家经济贸易委员会
Announcement  No.5 of the General Administration of Customs, the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation and the State Economic and Trade Commission
June 21, 2001
Upon deliberation, the evaluation standards for classified management of enterprises are hereby adjusted and proclaimed as follows:
1. The evaluation standards of enterprises of catalogue A provided in article six of Regulations on the Classified Management of Enterprises of the Customs of the People's Republic of China "no records of smuggling and rule violating actions for two consecutive years" has been adjusted to "no records of smuggling and rule violating actions for six months in a row". The stated "six months" refers to the six months prior to the date of evaluation enterprise management categories.
2. The following rule violating actions may not be regarded as the records of the evaluation of classified enterprise management.
(1) The action that doesn't involve import or export licensing or custom duties;
(2) The action that involves import or export licensing or custom duties but the fine by the customs is under (including) 10,000 RMB yuan.
3. The announcement shall enter into force as of July 1, 2001.