国家工商行政管理局关于处理经营期限届满后不进行清算的外商投资企业问题的答复 State Administration for Industry and Commerce, Handling the Issue of Foreign Investment Enterprises Not Carrying out Liquidation after Their Terms of Operation Have Expired Reply
(Promulgated on 15 November 2000, Gong Shang Qi Zi  No. 268.)
颁布日期：20001115 实施日期：20001115 颁布单位：国家工商行政管理局
To Hebei Administration for Industry and Commerce:
Your Handling the Issue of Foreign Investment Enterprises Not Carrying out Liquidation after Their Terms of Operation Have Expired Request for Instructions ( No. 185) has been received. Following is the reply:
1. Foreign investment enterprises shall be liquidated in accordance with the Foreign Investment Enterprises Liquidation Procedures once their terms of operation have expired. The liquidation report shall be ratified by the authoritative organ of the enterprise and filed by the examination and approval authority, and an application for cancellation of registration shall be submitted to the registration authority within the statutory time limit.
2. If non-corporate foreign investment enterprises do not apply to deregister in accordance with the regulations then this shall be dealt with by the registration authority in accordance with Item 3 of the first paragraph of Article 30 of the PRC, Administration of Enterprise Legal Person Registration Regulations.
3. If corporate foreign investment enterprises (hereafter referred to as companies) do not submit a liquidation report to the company registration authority in line with the regulations then the company registration authority shall order them to rectify this in accordance with Article 218 of the PRC, Company Law and Article 65 of the PRC, Administration of Company Registration Regulations. If a company does not apply to deregister once liquidation is complete then the company registration authorities shall deal with this in accordance with Article 66 of the PRC, Administration of Company Registration Regulations.
4. If a company does not implement liquidation once its terms of operation have expired, or if it fails to complete the liquidation procedure within the statutory time limit, the registration authority may depending on the circumstances inform the customs, tax, foreign exchange administration and foreign trade and economic co-operation departments plus the company's bank(s) that the company's terms of operation have expired and that it may no longer operate. Such companies may be penalized on the basis of their next-year predictions in accordance with Article 68 of the PRC, Administration of Company Registration Regulations.
5. Once a company's terms of operation have expired it may not engage in any new business activities apart from liquidation. Those that do shall be dealt with in accordance with Article 71 of the PRC, Administration of Company Registration Regulations.
下一篇： 国家税务总局关于纳税人善意取得虚开的增值税专用发票处理问题的通知 Circular of the State Administration of Taxation on the Settlement for the Taxpayers Obtaining the False Special Invoice of Value-added Tax without Acknowledgement