全国人民代表大会常务委员会关于惩治侵犯著作权的犯罪的决定 DECISION OF THE STANDING COMMITTEE OF THE NATIONAL PEOPLE'S CONGRESS ON PUNISHMENT OF THE CRIMES OF INFRINGING COPYRIGHT
（Adopted at the Eighth Meeting of the Standing Committee of the Eighth National People's Congress， promulgated by Order No. 30 of the President of the People's Republic of China and effective as of July 5， 1994）（Editor's Note： This Decision has been invalidated by the Criminal Law of the People's Republic of China revised at the Fifth Session of the Eighth National People's Congress on March 14， 1997， and effective on October 1， 1997）
时效性：失效 颁布日期：19940705 实施日期：19940705 失效日期：19971001 颁布单位：全国人大常委会
With a view to punishing crimes of infringing copyright and copyright related rights and interests， the following provisions supplementary to the Criminal Law are made.
1. In any of the following cases of infringing copyright， for the purpose of reaping profits， where the amount of illegal gains is relatively large or there are other serious circumstances， the offender shall be sentenced to not more than three years of fixed-term imprisonment， to criminal detention， or independently or additionally to a fine； where the amount of illegal gains is large or there are other especially serious circumstances， the offender shall be sentenced to not less than three years and not more than seven years of fixed-term imprisonment and a fine：
（1） Producing and distributing， without the permission of the copyright holder， his written work， musical work， cinematic work， television work， video work， computer software and other works；
（2） Publishing a book of which another person has the exclusive publishing right；
（3） Reproducing and distributing， without the permission of the phonogram or video gram producer， the phonogram or video gram produced by him；
（4） Producing and selling a work of art bearing the forged signature of another person.
2. Whoever sells， for the purpose of reaping profits， those which he well knows are infringing reproductions specified in the first article， where the amount of his illegal gains is relatively large， shall be sentenced to not more than two years of fixed-term imprisonment or to criminal detention or independently or additionally to a fine； where the amount of his illegal gains is large， the sentence shall be not less than two years and not more than five years of fixed-term imprisonment and a fine.
3. Where an organization commits a criminal act specified in this Decision， it shall be sentenced to a fine， and the directly responsible persons in charge and other directly responsible persons shall be punished in accordance with the provisions of this Decision.
4. The discovered and seized infringing reproductions， illegal gains， and materials， tools， equipment or other property belonging to the offending organization or individual and used mainly in the crime of infringing copyright， shall， without exception， be confiscated.
5. Whoever commits the crime specified in this Decision and causes the infringed party to suffer loss， in addition to being investigated for criminal responsibility in accordance with this Decision， shall be， according to circumstances， sentenced to payment of compensation for loss in law.
6. This Decision shall come into force on the date of its promulgation.