国务院关于保障民用航空安全的通知 ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE STATE COUNCIL FOR ENSURING SAFETY IN CIVILAVIA TION
（Promulgated on December 1， 1982）
颁布日期：19821201 实施日期：19821201 颁布单位：国务院
The following Announcement is hereby issued for the purpose of ensuring safety in civil aviation， preventing the occurrence of such incidents as hijacking， damages to civil aircraft， and damages to civil aviation installations and facilities， and guaranteeing the safety of public property and the safety of passengers' lives and property：
1. Chinese and foreign passengers， who travel by the international and domestic civil air-liners， together with the luggage and things they carry along， unless specially exempted， must all be subject to safety technical examination before boarding； passengers shall pass through the safety examination gate， and the luggage and articles they carry along shall be examined by instruments； personal examination and open-trunk examination may also be carried out. Those who refuse to accept the examination shall not be permitted to board the plane.
2. Passengers shall be strictly forbidden to enter the airport or travel by plane with firearms， ammunition， lethal weapons， explosives， combustibles， poisonous and radioactive matters and other dangerous articles that may jeopardize the safety of civil aviation.
3. It is strictly forbidden to climb over such installations round the airport as the enclosing walls， boundary ditches， and barbed wire entanglements. It is strictly forbidden to hunt， to fire shots， to shoot or to traverse within the confines of the airport.
4. It is strictly forbidden for people unconcerned， or their vehicles， to come near the aircraft parking area and airliner parking area. All personnel who have close contact with aircraft must be subject to the control and examination of guardians and guards.
5. It is strictly forbidden for personnel who have not undergone safety examination to enter the isolated area of the airport waiting building.
Those who must enter the isolated area to execute their duties and have obtained approval must also accept safety examination.
6. Criminals who use violence or other means in hijacking aircraft or use explosives or other means in damaging aircraft and civil aviation installations shall be severely punished according to law by judicial organs.
7. As regards the criminals who plot to hijack aircraft or to sabotage the safety of civil aviation， any person is in duty bound to expose and inform against them by reporting the case to the people's government. The units or individuals that have distinguished themselves in preventing and checking an attempted hijacking scheme or other schemes to sabotage the safety of civil aviation shall be commended and rewarded.
上一篇： 国务院办公厅关于居住港澳地区的全国人大代表和全国政协委员回内地进出境手续等问题的通知 CIRCULAR OF THE GENERAL OFFICE OF THE STATE COUNCIL CONCERNING THE ENTRY-EXIT PROCEDURES FOR DEPUTIES TO THE NATIONAL PEOPLE'S CONGRESS AND MEMBERS TO THE NATIONAL PEOPLE'S POLITICAL CONSULTATIVE CONFERENCE WHORE SIDE IN THE REGIONS OF HONG KONG AND MACAO AND OTHER RELATED MATTERS WHEN THEY RE