国务院对清理、取缔“三无”船舶通告的批复 OFFICIAL REPLY OF THE STATE COUNCIL CONCERNING THE ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE CHECKING AND THE BANNING OF SHIPS WITH "THREE NOES"
（October 16， 1994）
颁布日期：19941016 实施日期：19941016 颁布单位：国务院
The Ministries of Agriculture， Public Security， Communications， the Administration for Industry and Commerce， the General Administration of Customs：
The State Council has approved the Announcement on the Checking and the Banning of Ships with “Three Noes”， which you are permitted to promulgate for its implementation. The specific measures for implementation shall be formulated in accordance with this Announcement.
APPENDIX： ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE CHECKING AND THE BANNING OF SHIPS WITH “THREE NOES”
（Promulgated by the Ministry of Agriculture， Ministry of Public Security， Ministry of Communications， Administration for Industry and Commerce and General Administration of Customs on November 1， 1994）
In recent years， lawbreakers in some coastal areas have taken advantage of ships with “three noes”， which refer to ships with no ship number and name， no ship's certificate and no port of registry， to commit smuggling and other illegal activities and crimes， seriously endangering the maritime security and hampering normal production and transport. For the purpose of cracking down on such illegal activities and crimes， maintaining the normal maritime order and protecting the safety of the people's lives and property， it is necessary to resolutely check and ban ships with “three noes”。 An announcement is hereby made as follows：
1. Ships illegally built or transformed without completing the formalities of approval shall be confiscated by port or maritime law enforcement departments， such as fisheries administration and fishing port superintendency agencies， port superintendency agencies. Ship-building yards building or transforming ships without completing the formalities of approval shall be fined not more than twice the ship's price by the administration for industry and commerce； if the circumstances are serious， their business licences may be revoked according to law. Yards or places illegally building and transforming ships without approval and registration shall be banned by the administration for industry and commerce according to law， with their gains from sales and ships illegally built or transformed confiscated.
2. Port superintendency agencies， fisheries administration and fishing port superintendency agencies shall further intensify the control of visas over ships entering or leaving ports within their respective scopes of functions. Ships with “three noes” berthing in ports shall be prohibited from leaving and be confiscated. Their owners may be fined not more than twice the prices of such ships.
3. Fisheries administration and fishing port superintendency agencies， port superintendency agencies shall strengthen the administration of the maritime order in production， navigation and public security. The Customs offices and the frontier defence offices of the public security organs shall， at the time of maritime anti-smuggling work， ban ships with “three noes” by confiscating such ships sailing or berthing at sea upon seizure， and may fine their owners not more than twice the prices of the ships.
4. If anyone refuses or obstructs law executives who perform their duty， the public security organ shall punish them according to the Regulations of the People's Republic of China on Administrative Penalties for Public Security. If a crime has been constituted， the offender shall be transferred to the judicial organs for investigation for criminal liability according to law.
5. The frontier defence offices of the public security organs， the Customs offices， port superintendency agencies， fisheries administration and fishing port superintendency agencies may dismantle the seized ships with “three noes” on the spot， pay dismantling expenses from prices of ship remains and handle the balance as fines； or they may use the ships as executive ships with approval and completing necessary formalities， but may not convert the ships for other use.
Any unit or individual who possesses a ship with “three noes” must register it with the local port superintendency agency or local fisheries administration and fishing port superintendency agencies before the date of __ and wait for the decision. In case of failure to go to register within the time limit， the owner shall be punished seriously after seizure of his ship.
Anyone who uses ships with “three noes” to engage in illegal activities must voluntarily surrender to the public security organs before the date of __， or he shall be imposed more serious punishment according to law upon investigation.
6. This Announcement shall come into force on its promulgation.