海关总署、对外贸易经济合作部、国家税务总局、国家工商行政管理局、国家外汇管理局、国家质量技术监督局关于在全国范围内对口岸电子执法系统入网用户进行资格审查的通知 Circular of the General Administration of Customs, the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation, the State Administration of Taxation, the State Administration for Industry and Commerce, the State Administration of Foreign Exchange, the State Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision on Examining the Subscriber's Qualification to Use Electronic System for Executing Laws at Ports Throughout the Country
颁布日期：20010326 实施日期：20010326 颁布单位：海关总署、 对外贸易经济合作部、 国家税务总局、 国家工商行政管理局、 国家外汇管理局、 国家质量技术监督局
ShuTongFa  No.188
March 26, 2001
General Administration of Customs (GAC) Guangdong branch, each custom directly under GAC, branch of the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation (MOFTEC) in each province, each autonomous region, and municipality directly under the Central Government; State Administration of Taxation (SAT), State Administration for Industry and Commerce (SAIC), State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE), State Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision (SBQTS):
With the approval of the State Council, Electronic System for Executing Laws at Ports (hereinafter referred as ESELP), which was jointly developed by GAC, MOFTEC, Ministry of Public Security, SAT, Peoples bank of China, SAIC, SAFE, State Administration for the Inspection of Import and Export Commodities, Ministry of Railways, Ministry of Communications, Civil Aviation Administration of China, Ministry of Information Industry, was put into experimental use in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, and Guangzhou from December 15, 2000 through March, 2001. According to the requirement of circular on Spreading ESELP issued by the General Office of the State Council (GuoBanMingDian  No. 12), ESELP is planned to put into use throughout the country before June 1, 2001. To ensure smooth advancement of this work, an announcement on applying for IC card by the subscriber has been jointly formulated by GAC and other five government departments. Relevant issues are clarified as below:
1. Concerned local branches of GAC, SAT, MOFTEC, SAIC, SAFE, and SBQTS shall attach great importance to examining the subscriber's qualification to use ES ELP and appoint a special person in charge to ensure finishing local spread before May 31, 2001.
2. Concerned departments shall set up a joint examination group to distribute IC card to subscribers centrally during the initial stage of the spread (about 1-2 weeks). The customs shall provide office and related rear services for the joint examination group.
3. When examining the subscriber's qualification, each concerned department shall verify the documents as follows:
(1) The Customs shall verify the Registration Certificate of Customs Declaration, Operator Certificate of Customs Declaration;
(2) MOFTEC and its branches shall verify the Qualification Certificate of Export Import Enterprise or Approval Certificate of Enterprise with Foreign Investment;
(3) Taxation departments shall verify Registration Certificate of Taxation (duplicate);
(4) SAIC and its branches shall verify the Business License of Legal Enterprise (duplicate) or the Business License of Enterprise (duplicate);
(5) SAFE and its branches shall verify the qualification for the verification of foreign exchange collection and payment;
(6) SBQTS and its branches shall verify the Institution Code Certificate.
4. During the period of centrally distributing IC card, the joint examination group shall only verify the hard copy of above-mentioned documents submitted by the subscriber. Each department shall double-check the electronic accounts of the subscriber after that according to the actual situation. In case of any question discovered after double-check; the subscriber's qualification shall be deprived. After central distribution, each concerned department shall examine the subscriber's qualification on the inter-net. In case of any alteration of legal person and business scope, the concerned department shall make corresponding revision on the inter-net.
5. Each concerned department shall closely cooperate to enhance work efficiency and ensure smooth advancement of qualification examination. Local customs directly under GAC shall notice the enterprise the time and place for centrally distributing IC card after consulting with relevant departments.