The purpose of the Tourguide Exam Committee is to aid students who are preparing for comprehensive written and oral exams. The committee is made up of teachers and experienced tourguides from divisions of Beijing Tourism to help students prepare for these exams. Being involved with this committee is a great way to prepare for qualifying exams as well as assist fellow students with these exams.
Good Luck! Boys and girls!
Tourguide Exam Committee
Tian'anmen and Tian'anmen square.
1.What was the layout of Tian'anmen square in the Ming and Qing?
2.What important events happened on Tian'anmen Square from 1911 revolution to 1949 (the year of founding new China)?
3.What was the layout of Modern Tian'anmen Square?
4.What's the international status of the Square?
5.How many bridges are ther over the Outer Golden River? Who used them?
6.How was the name of Tian'anmen Changed in Ming and Qing?
7.What is 'JInFengBanZhao'?
8.Pls. describe the new National Flage Pole and Flag in front of Tian'anmen?
9.Pls. describe the National Flag raising and lowering ceremony nowadays on the Tian'anmen square?
10.When was the Great Hall of the People Built, Waht is the floor space of the Hall in total?
11.Pls.describe the Grand Auditorium (Assembly Hall) inside the Great Hall of the People.
12.Pls. describe the Banquet Hall and offices for the Standing Comittee of the National People's Congress.
13.Pls. Say something about the National Museum of China. What are the main exhibits inside the Museum of Chinese History and Museum of Chinese Revolution.
14.Pls. brief something on the Monument to the People's Heroes.
15.Pls. let us know something about the building material of the Monument to the People's Heroes.
16. Pls.describe the inscription on the south side of the Monument to the People's Heroes.
17. Pls. describe the bas-relieves of the Monument to the People's Heroes.
18.How large is Chairman Mao Memorial Hall and when was it built?
19.Pls. describe the major structure of Chairman Mao Memorial Hall.
20.Pls. say something about the South Facing Gate.
21. Tell us the origin of the name of Chang'an Avenue.
22.What is the 'Dragon Gate' or the 'Tiger Gate'?
23.In feudal dynasties, it was said 'civil east and military west' on both sides of Tian'anmen square. Can you brief the reason.
24.How many rooms were there along the 'Thousand-step Corridor' in the old days.
25. Who wrote the couplets on the Gate of Great Ming in Ming Dynasty? Do you know the meaning?
26. Tellus the history of Huabiao (Sculpted White Marble Columns) and describe the Huabiao in front of Tian'anmen?
27.What kind of renovation took place on Tian'anmen Square in order to celebrate the 50th anniversary of New China?
28.What's the special feature of Chairman Mao's portrait on Tian'anmen
Rostrum and who was the painter of it?
29.What's the main decoration inside the Tian'anmen Rostrum?
30.Who wrote the plaque of Chairman Mao Memorial Hall?
31.When did the National Museum of China Setup? The Palace Museum
32.How many emperors run the government from the imperial palace in Ming and Qing?
33.Tell us the origin of the name of the Forbidden City.
34.How large is the Forbidden City in area and what is the floor space of it?
35.Do you know the construction time of the Forbidden City?
36.When did the Forbidden City open to public?
37.How many rooms are there in the Forbidden City?
38.Where did the material needed for building the Forbidden City come from?
39.What is the status of the Forbidden City?
40.How were the five element embodied in the layout of the Forbidden City?
41.What's the regulation of passing through the Meridian Gate?
42.What's the function of the Meridian Gate?
43.What was the beaten out of the Meridian Gate?
44.What's the origin of the name of Inner Golden Water River?
45.Please describe Inner Golden Water Bridges.
46.Say something about the Gate of Supreme Harmony.
47.What's the function of the east and west buildings in front of the Hall of Supreme Harmony?
48.Give us a brief account of the architecture of Hall of Supreme Harmony and its function.
49.What is 'Jin Dian Chuan Lu'?
50.What's the symbolism of the name of the Hall of Supreme Harmony?
51.Give us a brief account of 'Zao Jing' of Hall of Supreme Harmony.
52.Pls. Describe the emperor's throne inside the Hall of Supreme Harmony.
53.What is the symbol of the Peace Elephant?
54.What is 'Lu Duan'?
55.What Decorations are there in front of the Hall of Supreme Harmony?
56.What is 'RiGui'?
57.What is "JiaLiang"?
58.What's the function of the Peace Water Vats?
59.What is the symbolism of the Hall of Complete Harmony?
60.What's the function of the Hall of Complete Harmony?
61.What's the symbolism of the name of the Hall of Preserving Harmony?
62.What are the construction feature and the function of the Hall of Preserving Harmony?
63.What is the Palace Examination? Where was it held?
64.Where is the huge cloud and dragon carving and what's character of it?
65.Try to tell us the transportation process of the huge cloud and dragon carving.
66.What is the function of the Gate of Heavenly Purity?
67.Where is the South Study and what's the function of it? What incident happened here in early Qing?
68.Where is the Upper Study and what the function of it?
69.What are the major objects inside and outside the Hall of Heavenly Purity?
70.What's the symbolism of the Palace of the Heavenly Purity?
71.What's the function of the Palace of the Heavenly Purity?
72.What's the 'One thousand Old Men Banquet'? Who gave the four banquets respectively?
73.What's the connection between the plaque of 'Be Open and Aboveboard' and the secret system of appointing the crown prince in the Qing?
74.What were the suspicious cases related to the Palace of Heavenly Purity?
75. Please tell us the case of 'Ren Yin' incident.
76.Please tell us the 'Red Pill Case'.
77.What's the symbolism of the name of the Hall of Union?
78.What's the function of the Hall of Union?
79.What are the decorations inside the Hall of Union and why there 25 seals inside it?
80.What are the explanations of the Plaque of WuWei?
81.What is the function of the Palace of Earthly Tranquility?
82.Where were the court maids selected in Qing Dynasty? What was their
83.Please brief the Imperial Garden of the Forbidden City?
84.What are the implied meanings of the four pavilions?
85.Please brief the Hall of Imperial Peace and its function.
86. What's the function to DuiXiu (Accumulated Refinement ) Hill and where is it located?
87.What is the symbolism of the Gate of Divine Pride (Gate of Military Prowess)?
88.Please say something about Office of of Privy Council.
89.What's the symbolism of the Hall of Mental Cultivation?
90.What's the function of the Hall of Mental cultivation and where is it located?
91.Where is the Room of Three Rare Treasures and what's the symbolism of its name?
92.What's the function and location of the Palace of Collecting Excellence?
93.What's the function of Hall of Ancestral Worship?
94.What is the function and location of the Hall of Imperial Zenith?
95.What are the Gold Chimes and the emperor's armor?
96.Describe the Gold Tower for holding the fallen hair of Qian Long's mother.
97.Describe the Ivory Mats.
98.Describe the Jade Hill of Yu the Great harnessed the flooding river.
99.What is the location and function of the ChangYin Pavilion?
100. Please give the brief introduction to Emperor Qianlong's Garden.
101.What's the origin of the Concubine ZhenFei Well?
102.What's the function and location of the Pavilion of Imperial Library?
103.When were <the Stocks> published and how many volumes does each one contain?
104.Why is the Palace Museum one of the most famous museums in the world?
105.Where are the three pieces of 'Nine Dragon Screen' located?
106.What does 'LiuHeLiuAn' refer to?
107.What's the function of the Inner Golden Water River?
108.What are the main procedures of making the gold bricks?
109.What are the functions of the Hall of Military Prowess?
110.What is 'JuZhenBan'?
111.What is 'ShuFuZhiDian'?
112.Where is the Pavillion of rain and Water located and what's the function of it?
113.What are the main structures inside the JingShan Park?
114.What's the function of the Hall of Imperial Longevity? The Temple of Heaven
115.When was the Temple Heaven built and the what was its character then?
116.What kind of change took place during the Ming Jiajing period(1521-1567)?
117.What kind of change took place during the Qing Emperor QianLong's Period?
118.Can you name the five groups of buildings inside the Temple of Heaven?
119.When was the time of worshipping heaven for the Emperors of Ming and Qing in the Temple of Heaven.
120.What's the international statusof the Temple of Heaven?
121.When was the Circular Mound Altar built and what are the architectural features of it?
122.What is the character of the inner and outer wall encircling the Circular Mound Altar?
123. Name the four gates encircling the Circular Mound Altar and their origin.
124.What's the diameter of each terrace of the Circular Mound Altar and what do they imply?
125. What are the special features of the concentric rings of stones paved on the terraces of the Circular Mound Altar?
126.What's the location and function of the Dressing Platform?
127.What is FanChaiLu and what is the function of it?
128.What is YiKan?
129.Howmany pieces of LiaoLu are there around the Circular Mound Altar and what's the function of them?
130.What's the decoration on the Circular Mound Altar during the Worshipping Heaven Ceremony in the Qing?
131.Where did the Qing emperor go for fast before the Winter Solstice Worshipping Heaven Ceremony in the Qing?
132.What time of the day did the grand worshipping heaven ceremony in Qing start and what kind of preparation was done before the ceremony?
133.How was the grand worshipping heaven ceremony in Qing going on?
134.Describe the Imperial Vault of Heaven and the meaning of its. name.
135.What's the function of the Imperial Valut of Heaven and its annex rooms?
136.What are the architectural features of the Hall of Imperial Vault of Heaven?
137.What's the significance of the concentric rings of stones on the ground of the Hall of Imperial Vault of Heaven?
138.Please describe the Echo Wall and the Triple Sound Stones.
139.Why is it called the Nine Dragon Cypress?
140.What is Red Stairway Bridge and what's the function of it?
141.Where is the 'Ghost Pass' and why is it called so?
142.Please brief the Altar for Praying for Grain.
143.Please brief the Hall of Prayer for Good Harvest.
144.What's the significant of the supporting pillars inside the Hall of Prayer for Good Harvest?
145.What's the function of the Hall of Prayer for Good Harvest?
146.What's the function of the annex halls of the Hall of Prayer for Good Harvest?
147.What's the usage of the Hall of Imperial Zenith?
148.What's the location and function of Long Corridor and Abattoir (Butcher) Pavilion?
149.How large is the Temple of Heaven in area and what are the important structures on the axle line of the temple?
150.How many altar walls are there in the Temple of Heaven and what's the significance of the Outer Altar wall?
151.When was the Lantern Viewing Pole built? How big is the lantern and what's the special feature of the candle inside the lantern?
152.Name the three places related to the sound effects inside the Temple of Heaven.
153.Where is the no-beam hall located in the Temple of Heaven and what's the architecture feature and decoration inside?
154. What the emperor shouldn't do before fast for worshipping heaven?
155.Why are the eight pieces of stones called 'Seven Star Stones' ?
156. In Ming and Qing dynasties how many emperors and how many times in total went to the Temple of Heaven to worship God of Heaven?
157.What's the function of the Office of Divine Music and the Butcher Pavilion? The Summer Palace
158. What's the evaluation of the Summer Palace? In which year it was placed on the List of World Culture Heritage by UNESCO?
159.What kind of construction took place around the Summer Palace in Liao, JIn, Yuan and Ming Dynasties?
160.What Kind of construction took place around the Summer Palace in Qing Dynasty and what are the 'Three Hills and Five Gardens' referred to?
161.How did the foreign invading troops burn down the Summer Palace and what kind of reconstruction took place after the invasion?
162.How large is the Summer Palace in area and what's the layout of it?
163.What's the purpose of construction of the Summer Palace?
164.Describe the archway outside the East Palace Gate.
165.What's the function of the East Palace Gate and the buildings around it?
166. Who wrote the Plaque of the Summer Palace and what's the meaning of the words YiHe?
167. What's the function of the Hall of Benevolence and Longevity and what's the origin and meaning of the name?
168. What's the special feature of the Ebony Nine-Dragon Screen?
169.What is LuDuan?
170.What is the special feature of the wall scroll inside the Hall of Benevolence and Longevity?
171.What's the special feature of the Lacquer Screen inside the Hall of Benevolence and Longevity?
172. What is the significance of the five huge rocks in the courtyard of the Hall of Benevolence and Longevity? What's the special feature of Taihu rock?
173.What is the origin of the Bronze Kylin in front of the Hall Benevolence and Longevity?
174.What's the function of the Bronze Dragon and Phoenix in front of the Hall of Benevolence and Longevity and what's their significance?
175.What's the meaning of the words DeHe?
176. What's the character of the Garden of Virtuous Harmony?
177.Who performed for the emperors in the opera?
178. When did the emperor, empress, concubines, dukes, princes and officials whatch opera inside the Garden of Virtuous Harmony?
179. How to explain the words on the city gate north east of the Garden of Virtuous Harmony?
180. Tell us the meaning of Garden of Harmonious Inerest and its origin.
181. What are the eight things of interest in the Garden of Harmoniuous Interest?
182. Tell us the story of ' Know the Fish Bridge'.
183. What's the origin of Kunming Lake?
184.What's the origin of Longevity Hill?
185. Why is it called Spring Heralding Pavilion?
186. What kind of structure is Pavilion of Flourishing Culture and which god was worshiped inside?
187.When was the Bronze Ox made and why is ti put by the bank of the lake?
188. Please brief the Broad view Pavilion inside the Summer Palace.
189. What's the character of the Seventeen Arch Bridge and the South Island?
190. Please describe the South Lake Island inside Summer Palace.
191. What are the origins of West Duke, Six Bridges and their names?
192. What's the origin of State Song Bridge?
193. What are the origins of Jade Belt Bridge and Mirror Bridge?
194. What are the origins of Bridge of White Silk and Williow Bridge?
195. How was the method of 'Borrowing scences' used in the construction of the Summer Palace?
196. What's the connotation of Hall of Jade Ripples?
197. Say something about Guangxu before he managed state affairs personally.
198. What is 1898 Reform Movement?
199. What change took place in the Hall of Jade Ripple after failure of the 1898 Remove Movement?
200. What are the major decorations in the Hall of Jade Ripples?
201. What is the Imperial table made of inside the Hall of Jade Ripples?
202. What's the special feature of the Enclosing Screen inside the Hall of Jade Ripples?
203. What's the meaning of inscription on the board inside the Hall of Jade Ripples?
204. What's the meaning of 'YiYun' and what's the function of Chamber of Collecting Books?
205. What's the function and connotation of the Hall of Happiness and Longevity?
206. What are the function and character of the Blue flower porcelain plate inside the Hall of Happiness and Longevity?
207. Describe the two embroidery screens inside the Hall of Happiness and Longevity?
208. What's the origin of the electric lights inside the Hall of the Happiness and Longevity?
209. How do you explain the plaque inscribed with the words 'CiHuiYiZhi' inside the Hall of Happiness and Longevity?
210. Introduce the implication of LiuHeTaiPing.
211. What's the implication of YuTangFuGui?
212. What's the origin of the Large Strangely Shaped Rock?
213. What's the root of YangRenFeng?
214. What's the introduction of the Long Corridor?
215. What's the special feature of the paintings of the Long Corridor?
216. What are the names, symbolism, meaning and role of the scenes of the four pavilions?
217. What are the origin and the function of the Hall of Dispelling Clouds?
218. Explain the plaque hanging inside the Hall of Dispelling Clouds.
219. What's the contruction feature of the Tower Buddhist Incense?
220. Please brief the Sea of Wisdom and how do you explain the name?
221. Why did Emperor QianLong build the Marble Boat?
222. What's the real name of the Marble Boat and what are the meaning, character , and function of the boat?
223. Brief introduction of Suzhou Street.
224. Name the eight powers of invading troops invaded Beijing in 1900.
225. Where are the 12 pieces of stones in front of the Gate of Dispelling Clouds from?
226. Who was worshipped inside Pavilion of Collecting Clouds?
227. Which bridge does the ' Hunchback Bridge' refer to?
228. What are the main structures on the South Lake Island?
The Great Wall
229. How was the Great Wall come into being?
230. Which part was the earliest wall?
231. Name the five prefectures in the State of Yan.
232. What was the foundation of the Great Wall in northern China called?
233. How do you understand the Great Wall is the crystallization of
the collective work and wisdom of the various nationalities?
234. When and why was the Great Wall first built?
235. Which dynasty was the second climax of construction on the Great Wall? Please brief it.
236. What kind of recommendation did Zhu Yuanzhang take from Zhu Sheng?
237. Where does the Ming Great Wall start and end? where does it pass through?
238. What's the total length of the Great Wall among all the dynasties?
239. What are the three passes of Ming Great Wall?
240. What's the international status of the Great Wall and when was it listed in the list of world cultural heritage?
241. What is the role of the Great Wall in history?
242. Where is Guangzhou Valley? How long is it and what's character of it?
243. Explain the meaning of the name of JuYongGuan Pass.
244. When was Cloud Terrace built? Please describe it.
245. Please describe Crossing-Street Dagoba.
246. When was Beijing-Zhangjiakou Railway built and how long is it?
247. How did they overcome the problems in building of the railway?
248. Say something about ZhanTianYou.
249. How long is the long tunnel of the Badaling railway?
250. Give a brief account of the strategic location and meaning of Badaling.
251. Explain 'Outer town of Juyong', and 'Key to the north gate'.
252. Why is it called ' Looking Toward Beijing Rock'?
253. Which are the parapets, buttresses and battlements?
254. What's the main structure of the BaDaLing Great Wall and what's the function of them?
255. What and where is beacon tower? Do they have other other names and what's their function?
256. What's the way of warning signals sent in Ming Dynasty?
257. How many tiems of renovations took place in Ming?
258. Which section of the Great Wall is the best preserved section now?
259. What was the labor resource to build the Great Wall?
260. Where was the building material of constructing the Great Wall from?
261. How was the construction of the Great Wall managed?
262. Please brief the defense system of the Badaling Great Wall.
The Tgurteeb Ming Tombs
263. How many emperors were there in Ming? Who was the first one and where is he buried?
264. Who was the second emperor in Ming? Do you know his story?
265. What is Tumubao incident? Can you brief it?
266. What's the seizing Gate Upheaval?
267. Where is Emperor Jingtai (Zhu QiYu) buried?
268. Why did ZhuDi chose the place to build his tomb and tell us the begining and the end of construction of the Ming Tombs.
269. Give us a brief account of the Ming Tombs area.
270. Do you know the Legend about selection of the site of Ming Tombs.
271. What's the definition of Ming Tomb's world wonders?
272. Where is te Memorial Arch and what's the character of it?
273. Describe the Big Palace Gate. What Kind of Regulation was there at that time?
274. Please describe the Tablet Houses at the Big Palace Gate.
275. Describe the Scared Way, Stone annimals and statues.
276. When was the Scared Way built? What do they reflect and what's the character of them?
277. What is LingXing Gate?
278.Who was the master of Changling (Tomb of Longevity)? Please introduce this emperor.
279. What kind of contribution did ZhuDi give to Ming in terms of culture?
280. What did ZhuDi do for expanding external exchanges and trade?
281. Give us a brief introduction of Empress Xu.
282. Describe the Hall of Eminent Favor, ChangLing.
283. Give a brief introduction to the master of DingLing.
284. What kind of emperor was ZhuYiJun?
285. A brief introduction of the empress Xiaoduan buried with Emperor WanLi.
286. A brief introduction of the empress XiaoJing buried with Emperor WanLi.
287. Describe the Soul Tower of DingLing.
288. Describe the Precious City of DingLing.
289. What's the process of discovering and excavating of the Underground Palace of DingLing.
290. Please brief the structure and layout of the UnderGround Palace
291. What's the character of the stone door in between the front, middle and rear chambers?
292. What is buried with jade on a 'Gold Well'? What is 'God Well' and precious soil?
293. What's the function of 'God Well' during the construction of the tombs?
294. Say something about the decoration of the Underground Palace of DingLing.
295. Please describe the white marble throne.
296. What are the five glazed offerings?
297. What's the function of the blue-and-white porcelain jar?
298. Please describe the Coffin platform and conffin.
299. Say something about Si Ling and Qing Ling.
300. Which emperor stared the human sacrifice in Ming Dynasty and who abolished the system? BeiHai Park
301. What were the names of Beihai Park in Jin, Yuan, Ming and Qing?
302. When was the Bridge of Eternal Peace built? What's the original name of it?
303. When was the Temple of Eternal Peace (YongAnSi) built? Why are
the lion's headsin front of YongAn Temple facing inward?
304. Please introduce the White Dagoba.
305. Where is the Tablet of 'Spring Shade on Jade Flower Islet' located?
306. Name the Eight Scenic Spots of Yanjing.
307. Please say something about Chamber for Reading the Classics (YueGuLou).
308. What's the origin of the 'Immortal Dew Receptacle' ?
309. What is origin of the 'Converting into Grain Rocks'?
310. Whow many gardens within the garden are there inside the BeiHai Park? Give us some examples.
311. What's the function of Hall of Silkworms Altar?
312. What is the special feature and function of the Great Mercy and Eternal Truth Hall (DaCi Zhen Ru BaoDian).
313. Where is the Double-side Nine-Dragon Screen located and what is the special feature of it?
314. What is the special feature of Iron Shadow Screen?
315. What is the special feature Five-Dragon Pavilions?
316. Why was the Western Paradise built and what's the other name for it?
317. Please say something about Black Jade Jar.
318. Name the famous trees inside the Round City. YongHeGong Lamasery
319. What's the reason of YongHe Palace changing into a Tibetan Buddhist Temple?
320. Please say something about Big Belly Mile (Maitreya).
321. What are the names of the Four Heavenly Kings and their positions inside the Gate of Harmony?
322. How many languages written on the plaque of Hall of Yonghe Palace and what are they?
323. What are the main decorations in front of the Hall of Harmony.
324. What are the names and functions of the Four Study Halls.
325. Give the names of Buddhas of three Ages.
326. What are Seven Treasures and Eight Auspicious Emblems of Tibetan Buddhism.
327. Please describe the Hall of Eternal Blessing.
328. What are the main decorations in the Hall of the Wheel of the Law.
329. Who is the founder of Tibetan Buddhism? Please say something about him.
330. Name the two forefathers of DaLai Lama and Panchen Lama.
331. What are the three matchless masterpieces in the Lama Palace.
332. Please say something about Fish-and Dragon Evolving Basin.
333. Please say something about Frescoes.
334. Please describe Ten-Thousand-Happiness Pavilion.
335. Please say something about the huge statue of Maitreya.
336. Please describe the Tower of the Shining Budda.
337. Please tell us the ceremony of beating ghosts.
338. What's December the 8th Porridge? White Cloud Taoist Temple
339. What are the three main Taoist Temples of QuanZhen Sect and the history of the temple.
340. Please brief the Historical Evolution of the Temple.
341. Please say something about the QiuChuJi.
342. Why is the saying 'White Cloud Taoist Temple is cast with Iron' ?
343. What's the origin of Wofeng Bridge.
344. What the special feature of Bell and Drum Tower inside the Temple?
345. Which statues are worshipped in the Hall of San Guan.
346. What's the function of the Hall of LaoLv?
347. Who are worshipped inside the Hall of Wenchang?
348. What does the Wall of 24 Cases of Filial Piety demonstrate?
349. Who were worshipped inside Taoist trinity pavilion?
350. Please say something of the Temple Fair and Folk Custom: a. YanJiu Festival and Meeting Immortals. b. Smooth Star c. 'Touching Stone Monkey' and 'Looking for Stone Monkey' d. Throwing copper coins through the hole of a wodden coin e.Wooden Baby and Touch the Bronze Donkey. The Temple of Confucius
351. What's the function of the Temple of Confucius?
352. Who is worshipped in the Hall of Great Achievement (Da Cheng Dian)?
353. What is the origin of 'Ink slab water well' and ancient cypress?
354. What's the function Worship Hall (Chongshengci)?
355. Please describe the Famous tablet carvings.
356. Give the names of Stone carvings of Shi San Jing (the Thirteen Classics). The Imperial College
357. What's the function of The Imperial College?
358. What are the main structures inside the Imperial College?
359. What's the origin of the name of Biyong and what's the meaning of giving lecture in the Imperial College? The Pool and Cudrania Temple ( TanZheSi Temple)
360. Please say something about the historical evolution of the temple.
361. Please describe the Mahavire Hall ( Daxiongbaodian)
362. What are the Five Statuesof Five Kinds of Wisdom inside Vairochana Pavilion (Piluge)?
363. What are the famous Ancient Trees inside the temple?
364. How many Floating Cups Pavilions are there in Beijing City?
365. What's the origin of the prayer brick? The Ruins of YuanMingYuan (the Perfection and Brightness Garden)
366. When was it built? How long did it take to construct it and how many major structures are there?
367. What was the reason caused the declining of the garden?
368. What are the main sceneries inside the garden?
369. Give the names of relics inside the Summer Palace.
370. Please name the relics inside the BaoLi Art Museum. The Home of Peking Man
371. In which year the site was listed by UNESCO as one of the world's heritages?
372. Who found the first Peking Man fossil and when?
373. What are the Main Sites of Peking Man?
374. Whereabouts of Peking Man Remains?
375. Please describe the Museum of the site. Etiquette
376. Can you tell me about yourself?