85. What's your name?
86. What's your age? 年龄？
87. What's your nationality?
88. Where is your native place?
89. What was your occupation before you were enlisted?
90. When were you enlisted?
91. Why were you enlisted?
92. What do you hope now?
93. Are you an officer?
94. What's your rank?
95. What's your post
96. What unit do you belong to?
97. What's the number of your unit?
98. Who is your commander?
99. Where is your headquarters?
100. Where is your battalion commanding post?
101. What's the total strength of your unit?
102. How is the morale of your unit?
103. Where is your vanguard?
104. Do you know our lenient policy towards POWs?
105. The chief criminals shall be punished without fail.
106. Those who are accomplice under duress shall go unpunished.
107. Those who perform deeds of merit shall be rewarded.
108. Be lenient towards those who confess their crimes.
109. Severely punish those who refuse to do so.
Words and Expressions单词和短语
belong to 属于
enlist v. 参军，报名
interrogation n. 审问
nationality n. 国籍
occupation n. 职业
post n. 职务
rank n. 军衔
strength n. 军力，兵力
vanguard n. 先头部队