796. What does your father do? 你父亲做什么工作？
797. He is a doctor. He has his own practice. 他是个医生，他自己开业。
798. Do you have any plan for your career? 你对未来有什么计划吗？
799. I want to be a pilot of possible. 如果可能的话，我想做个飞行员。
800. I hope that I can get a decent job with a good salary.
801. I have an interview next week. 我下周要参加考试。
802. Tom has opened his own business while his classmates are still slogging away at school. 当汤姆的同学还在学校苦读时，他已经开始了自己的事业。
803. I like writing, but I wouldn't take it as my career. 我喜欢协作但不愿以此为职业。
804. I worked as an intern in that firm last summer. 去年夏天我在那家商行实习。
805. He's a very efficient young man though a little proud.
806. He made a successful career in business. 他的商务生涯十分成功。
807. My cousin has just been promoted to the rank of major. 我表兄刚被提升为上校。
808. He is a manager of a famous corporation. 他是一家著名公司的经理。
809. The statesman retired as the mayor of New York. 那位政治家退休时是纽约市市长。
810. He was appointed president of the committee recently.