414. Every one knows the term of military training.
415. Who can make it clear in one word?
416. Generals have their missions.
417. Soldiers have their duties.
418. The Navy has its tactics and training items.
419. Have you taken part in the naval exercises?
420. If not, you should have seen some films involved.
421. "Surprise Attack on Pearl Harbor" is a well-known sea battle.
422. You can learn more from the book "Sea Fight".
423. From TV, we often see a few aircraft carriers cruising the oceans.
424. A Russian submarine sank to the seabed in an exercise.
425. A U.S. destroyer was heavily damaged in the Middle East.
426. The training of Air Force should focus on the pilots.
427. The old planes are continually replaced by new ones.
428. It sets higher demands for the pilots and machinists.
429. There are various aircrafts serving in the "haves".
430. They spend big money training the personnel of Air Force.
431. In the Gulf War, the Iraqi Air Force couldn't go into battle.
432. Some of its planes flew to Iran to survive.
433. The lost aircraft of the Allied Forces were due to their own accidents.
434. Have you watched a stunt flying?
435. A sophisticated aircraft crashed into the visitors.
436. It was reported that it was the faults of the two pilots.
Words and Expressions单词和短语
pearl n. 珍珠
harbor n. 港；港口
cruise v. 巡航于；游弋
Iraqi a. 伊拉克的；伊拉克人的
Iran n. 伊朗
Stunt n. 惊人的表演
sophisticated a. 尖端的
fault n. 过错；错误