343. The next Patton is not writing an article for "Military Review".
344. He is writing e-mail for it.
345. The Armed Forces must be able to wage war online.
346. In the Gulf War, there were over 3000 computers on-line with the U.S. home network.
347. There were more computers used in Afghanistan by the U.S. forces.
348. They are as 5 times as the other main weapons and equipment.
349. We have to change the way we look at war.
350. The Internet is a powerful tool in open societies.
351. You can get any information from the Internet.
352. 80% of people are using e-mail in near future.
353. What happens to us when postman disappears.
354. Anyway, telegram has been past.
355. Deng Xiaoping says science and technology is the first productive force.
356. In Kosovo crisis, the Internet was used to carry out anti-propaganda.
357. After 80-days'bombing of Serbia, NATO still could not launch the ground attack.
358. Because there is a powerful army there.
359. In Afghanistan, it was completely different.
360. We can say it was a typical proxy war.
361. The air bombardment worked well.
Words and Expressions单词和短语
Patton n. 巴顿
Afghanistan n. 阿富汗
telegram n. 电报
postman n. 邮递员
illiterate a. 文盲
Serbia n. 塞尔维亚
proxy n. 代理人