1. In reply to your advertisement in today's (newspaper), I respectfully offer my services for the situtation.
2. Replying to your advertisement in today's issue of the (newspaper), I wish to apply for the position in your esteemed firm.
3. With reference to your advertisement in (newspaper ) of May 2 for a clerk, I oofer myself for the post.
4. Please consider me an applicant ofr the position which you advertised in (newspaper) of December 5.
5. In reply to your advertisement in today's (newsaper) for an account, I tender my services.
6. I should like to apply for the position mentioned in your advertisement in (newspaper) of July 22.
7. I wihs to apply for the position advertised in the enclosed clipping from the (newspaper) of November 12.
8. Having noticed the enclosed advertisement in this morning's newspaper, I wish to apply for the position referred to.
9. In answer to your advertisement in today's newspaper fro a secretary, I wihs to tender my services.
10. Learning from mr. S.P. Chen that you are looking for a sales manager, I should like to apply for the position.
11. Your advertisement for a telephone operator in the newspaper of March 8 has interested me, I feel I can fill that position.
12. I would like to apply for the post of male engineer as advertised in today's newspaper.
13. On looking over today's newspaper my attention was attracted by your advertisement for a librarian. Now as I am desirous of obtaining such a position, I should like to apply for the same.
14. Referring to your advertisement in the newspaper of June 30 for an assistant chemist, I hope to offer my services.