海关总署、国家经济贸易委员会、对外贸易经济合作部关于企业分类管理标准若干问题的补充通知 Supplementary Circular of the General Administration Customs, the State Economic Commission,the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation Concerning some Issues of the Classified Management Standard over the Enterprises
颁布日期：19991213 实施日期：19991213 颁布单位：海关总署、 国家经济贸易委员会、 对外贸易经济合作部
ShuJian  No.817
December 13, 1999
The General Administration Customs of Guangdong branch, the customs directly under the General Administration Customs, trade and economic commissions (economic commissions and planning and economic commissions) and foreign trade and economic commissions (departments, bureaus) of the various provinces, autonomous regions, municipalitie directly under the Central Government and municipalities separately listed on the State plan:
With a view to further doing well the work of the classified management over the enterprises and to perfecting in coordination the bank deposit account system for processing trade enterprises so as to better embodying the spirit in evaluating and approving the classified management over the enterprises, of differentiation of technical infringements and substantial infringements committed by enterprises, approved by the State Council after request for its instructions, the supplementary notice on the issues concerning the evaluation of the standards for the classified management over the enterprises are made and notified as follows:
1. For enterprises conforming to the conditions prescribed in Article 29 of the Detailed Rules for the Implementation of the Measures for the Classified Management over the Enterprises of the Customs of the People's Republic of China (ShuJian  No. 345), the bank deposit account system shall not be implemented to them by the Customs.
For processing trade enterprises evaluated and approved in accordance with the Article 6 of the Measures for the Implementation of the Classified Management over the Enterprises of the Customs of the People's Republic of China (ShuJian  No. 240) to be applicable to Category A management, the Customs shall continue to implement to them "the shadow" system of the bank deposit account, and accordingly shall be exempt from the deposit for security if the commodities they import belong to the category of restrictive import commodities.
The standards stipulated in the relevant documents must strictly be followed in evaluating and approving enterprises applicable to Category a management; meanwhile a dynamic management of the enterprises shall be implemented. In case the enterprises are founded out to have committed smuggling or infringements. The Customs shall readjust in time their management classification.
2. The fines for the enterprises infringement below 10000 yuan RMB (including 10000 yuan RMB) shall not be filed as record for evaluation and approval of Category C management.
3. Enterprises having committed infringements twice or for several times a year but their infringements are not exceeding 0.1% of the number of their declarations at the customs, shall not be filed as record for evaluation and approval of Category C management.
4. Infringements occurred after June 1, 1999 shall be filled as record for evaluation and approval of Category C management.
5. The various Customs should make, in accordance with the provisions of the present Notice, correspondent readjustment of the management classification applicable to the enterprises evaluated and approved before.
6. The various Customs are requested to publish on December 20, 1999 the manuscript of the announcement appended to this Notice.
The above should be enforced. If any question arises, please report in time.
Attachment: Announcement of the Customs over Regulating the Classified Management Standard over the Enterprises(omitted).
下一篇： 国家出入境检验检疫局、对外贸易经济合作部、海关总署关于对出口小家电产品实施法定检验的通知 Circular of the State Administration for Entry-exit Inspection and Quarantine, the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation and the General Administration of Customs on Implementing Statutory Inspection on the Small Household Appliance Exports