中华人民共和国国务院办公厅关于台湾同胞来祖国大陆探亲旅游接待办法的通知 CIRCULAR OF THE GENERAL OFFICE OF THE STATE COUNCIL OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA CONCERNING THE MEASURES FOR RECEIVING COM-PATRIOTS FROM TAIWAN WHO COME TO THE MAINLAND OF THEIR MOTHERLAND TO VISIT THEIR RELATIVES OR AS TOURISTS
（October 16， 1987）
1. The Government of the motherland warmly and sincerely welcomes compatriots from Taiwan to come to the mainland to visit their relatives or as tourists， and guarantees that they have the complete freedom to come and go.
2. Compatriots from Taiwan， who wish to return to the mainland of their motherland to visit their relatives or as tourists， shall apply for travel certificates. In the region of Hong Kong， the matter shall be handled by the visa-issuing office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Hong Kong or by the China Travel Service in Hong Kong on its behalf； in the United States， Japan and other countries， applications for travel certificates shall be handled by the Chinese embassies and consulates in respective countries.
3. When compatriots from Taiwan arrive in the mainland， the Customs shall， on the strength of their travel certificates mentioned above， give easy clearance after examination to the luggage and articles they carry along as long as they are within the reasonable quantities allowed for personal use.
4. Compatriots from Taiwan shall be entitled to the same treatment as enjoyed by the mainland passengers with respect to buying airplane， train and ship tickets in the mainland and staying in hotels.
5. With respect to the foreign exchange openly quoted for free conversion by the State Administration of Foreign Exchange Control， there shall be no limit in amount for compatriots from Taiwan to remit or carry into the mainland or convert in the mainland. Foreign exchange transactions shall be conducted by the Bank of China， or by other banks approved by the State Administration of Foreign Exchange Control to handle foreign exchange business， and also by foreign exchange conversion agencies stationed at airports， hotels， and department stores. Compatriots from Taiwan may open foreign currency accounts with the aforesaid banks with the interest paid in foreign currencies； and they shall have the freedom to deposit or withdraw money， or remit both the principal and interest out of the mainland.
6. Compatriots from Taiwan， like their compatriots in the mainland， may enjoy the freedom to go sightseeing or make a tour all over the mainland.
7. Compatriots from Taiwan， who return to the mainland to visit their relatives or to tour in the mainland， shall abide by the various laws and regulations promulgated by the Government of the motherland， and respect the social customs and habits in the various localities.
下一篇： 关于中外合资、合作经营企业产品以产顶进办法 MEASURES CONCERNING THE SUBSTITUTION OF PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED BYCHIN ESE- FOREIGN EQUITY JOINT VENTURES AND CHINESE-FOREIGN CONTRACTUALJOINT VENTURES FOR SIMILAR IMPORTED PRODUCTS
- · 海关总署、对外经济贸易部关于华侨、香港、澳门、台湾同胞投资企业有关出资认定问题的批复 Official Reply of the General Administration of Customs and the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation Concerning the Recognition of Capital Contribution of Enterprises Invested by Oversea Chinese and Compatriots from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan
- · 中国公民往来台湾地区管理办法 MEASURES FOR THE CONTROL OF CHINESE CITIZENS TRAVELLING TO OR FROM THE REGION OF TAIWAN
- · 《中华人民共和国就业促进法》第八章（中英）
- · 《中华人民共和国就业促进法》第七章（中英）
- · 《中华人民共和国就业促进法》第六章（中英）
- · 《中华人民共和国就业促进法》第五章（中英）
- · 《中华人民共和国就业促进法》第四章（中英）
- · 《中华人民共和国就业促进法》第三章（中英）
- · 《中华人民共和国就业促进法》第二章（中英）
- · 《中华人民共和国就业促进法》总则（中英）