修订关于统一海上救助某些规则的公约的议定书 PROTOCOL OF 1967 TO AMEND THE CONVENTION FOR THE UNIFICATION OFCERTAIN RULES OF LAW RELATING TO ASSISTANCE AND SALVAGE AT SEA, 1910
颁布日期：19670527 实施日期：19770801 颁布单位：布鲁塞尔
THE CONTRACTING PARTIES，
CONSIDERING that it is desirable to amend the Convention for theunification of certain rules of law relating to assistance and salvage atsea， signed at Brussels on September 23， 1910，
HAVE AGREED as follows：
Article 14 of the Convention for the unification of certain rules oflaw relating to assistance and salvage at sea， signed at Brussels onSeptember 23， 1910， shall be replaced by the following：
“The provisions of this Convention shall also apply to assistance orsalvage services rendered by or to a ship of war or any other ship owned，operated or chartered by a State or Public Authority.
A claim against a State for assistance or salvage services rendered toa ship of war or other ship which is， either at the time of the event orwhen the claim is brought， appropriated exclusively to publicnon-commercial service， shall be brought only before the Courts of suchState.
Any High Contracting Party shall have the right to determine whetherand to what extent Article 11 shall apply to ships coming within the termsof the second paragraph of this Article“。
This Protocol shall be open for signature by the States which haveratified the Convention or which have adhered thereto before May 27， 1967，and by any State represented at the twelfth session of the DiplomaticConference on Maritime Law.
1. This Protocol shall be ratified.
2. Ratification of this Protocol by any State which is not a Party tothe Convention shall have the effect of accession to the Convention.
3. The instruments of ratification shall be deposited with the BelgianGovernment.
1. This Protocol shall come into force one month after the deposit offive instruments of ratification.
2. This Protocol shall come into force， in respect of each signatoryState which ratifies it after the deposit of the fifth instrument ofratification， one month after the date of deposit of the instrument ofratification of that State.
1. States， Members of the United Nations or Members of the specializedagencies， not represented at the twelfth session of the DiplomaticConference on Maritime Law， may accede to this Protocol.
2. Accession to this Protocol shall have the effect of accession tothe Convention.
3. The instruments of accession shall be deposited with the BelgianGovernment.
4. The Protocol shall come into force in respect of the acceding Stateone month after the date of deposit of the instrument of accession of thatState， but not before the date of entry into force of the Protocol asestablished by Article 4.
1. Any contracting State may denounce this Protocol by notification tothe Belgian Government.
2. This denunciation shall have the effect of denunciation of theConvention.
3. The denunciation shall take effect one year after the date on whichthe notification has been received by the Belgian Government.
1. Any contracting State may at the time of signature， ratification oraccession to this Convention or at any time thereafter declare by writtennotification to the Belgian Government which among the territories underits sovereignty or for whose international relations it is responsible，are those to which the present Protocol applies. The Protocol shall onemonth after the date of the receipt of such notification by the BelgianGovernment extend to the territories named therein， but not before thedate of the coming into force of the Protocol in respect of such State.
2. This extension also shall apply to the Convention if the latter isnot yet applicable to those territories.
3. Any contracting State which has made a declaration under §1 ofthis Article may at any time thereafter declare by notification given tothe Belgian Government that the Protocol shall cease to extend to suchterritory. This denunciation shall take effect one year after the date onwhich notification thereof has been received by the Belgian Government； italso shall apply to the Convention.
The Belgian Government shall notify the States represented at thetwelfth session of the Diplomatic Conference on Maritime Law， the accedingStates to this Protocol， and the States parties to the Convention， of thefollowing：
1. The signatures， ratifications and accessions received in accordancewith Articles 2， 3 and 5.
2. The date on which the present Protocol will come into force inaccordance with Article 4.
3. The notifications with regard to the territorial application inaccordance with Article 7.
4. The denunciations received in accordance with Article 6.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the undersigned plenipotentiaries， duly authorized，have signed this Protocol.
DONE AT BRUSSELS， this 27th day of May 1967， in the French and Englishlanguages， both texts being equally authentic， in a single copy， whichshall remain deposited in the archives of the Belgian Government， whichshall issue certified copies.