国务院关于设立大连保税区的批复 OFFICIAL REPLY OF THE STATE COUNCIL CONCERNING THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE DALIAN BONDED AREA
（May 13， 1992）
颁布日期：19920513 实施日期：19920513 颁布单位：国务院
People's Government of Liaoning Province：
The Report on the Establishment of the Bonded Area of Dayao Bay in Dalian submitted by your Province in 1991 has been received. An official reply is hereby made as follows：
1. We have agreed to establish the Dalian Bonded Area. The Bonded Area shall give full play to its advantage of contiguity to the port of Dayao Bay in Dalian， actively serve the extension of entrepot trade， transit trade and processing for export， and provide services for trade， such as processing and sorting out， packaging， storage， transport and commodity display.
2. The Dalian Bonded Area shall be established within the Dalian Economic and Technological Development Zone， located in the northeast part of the Development Zone and adjacent to the port of Dayao Bay. The east boundary of the Bonded Area is the No. 6 Highway of the Development Zone， south is the Northeast Avenue of the Development Zone， west is the No. 2 Highway of the Development Zone， and north is the No. 5 Highway of the Development Zone （all not including the highways）。 It is 1.25 square kilometers in area. Separation installation shall be equipped on all sides of the Bonded Area as required by Customs and shall be put into use upon acceptance after checking by Customs. No residence area shall be established within the Bonded Area. With the exception of the security personnel， no other personnel shall be permitted to reside in the Bonded Area.
3. The Bonded Area shall be under the supervision and administration of Customs. The Customs in Dalian may， in reference with the measures of the General Customs Administration governing the Bonded Area of Outer Gaoqiao in Shanghai approved by the State Council， formulate the detailed rules for the supervision and administration of the Dalian Bonded Area and implement them subject to the approval of the General Customs Administration.
4. For the control of banking and foreign exchange in the Bonded Area， the competent departments in Dalian City shall formulate detailed implementation rules in accordance with the relevant State provisions governing bonded areas in Tianjin and Shanghai， and shall implement them subject to the approval of the competent departments of the State.
5. The current policies for the Economic and Technological Development Zone shall apply to the control of other matters in the Banded Area.
6. With regard to the size of institution and personnel needed by the Customs in the Bonded Area， your Province is allowed to study and report to the State Council for approval and assignment.
下一篇： 国务院关于修改《中华人民共和国外国籍船舶航行长江水域管理规定》的批复（附第二次修订本） OFFICIAL REPLY OF THE STATE COUNCIL CONCERNING THE AMENDING OF THE PROVISIONS OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA CONCERNING THE ADMINISTRATION OF VESSELS OF FOREIGN NATIONALITY NAVIGATING IN THE WATERS OF THE YANGTZE RIVER