国务院办公厅关于加强风景名胜区保护管理工作的通知 CIRCULAR OF THE GENERAL OFFICE OF THE STATE COUNCIL ON ENHANCING THE PROTECTION AND ADMINISTRATION OF THE SCENIC AREAS
（March 30， 1995）
颁布日期：19950330 实施日期：19950330 颁布单位：国务院办公厅
Approved by the State Council， this Circular is hereby issued to further enhance the protection and administration of the scenic areas and halt the actions of illegal construction in the scenic areas.
1. The scenic resources are precious and non-regenerative heritage of nature and culture. To ensure the healthy development of scenic areas， the relation between economic construction and resources protection should be properly handled； protection of the scenic resources be given the first priority to in the work of the scenic areas； and， the principle of strict protection， unified administration， reasonable development and ever continuous utilization be adhered to.
2. The scenic resources are state-owned and must be lawfully protected. Each region and department are not allowed to grant the scenic resources and the land in the scenic areas in any name and form， or， in disguised forms.
3. The scenic areas are the public tourist places， which gather scenic resources and are of beautiful environment. The nature of the areas is not allowed to change. And it is forbidden to establish development areas and vacation camps of any kind in the scenic areas.
4. The master plan of the scenic areas should be carefully implemented and every kind of construction activities should be strictly controlled. The construction or transformation of the tourist-receiving facilities should be， under the master plan， placed in existing towns or tourist-receiving bases surrounding the scenic areas. Optimal use should be made of existing facilities. Each construction project in the scenic areas must accord with the planning requirements and go through the formalities of examination and approval according to relevant regulations. Illegal construction is rigorously forbidden.
5. The local people's governments should， under the Interim Regulations on the Administration of Scenic Areas， strengthen the leadership of the work of the scenic areas. The local people's governments of the localities where the scenic areas are located should enhance the unified administration， well organize and coordinate the relations among the relevant departments， keep unchanged the business channels of the departments in the scenic areas and safeguard their legitimate rights and interests. As for those who manage confusedly and fail to protect resources effectively， the local governments should adopt forceful measures to deal with them. For places where damage to the resources has been caused and no longer qualified to be the scenic areas， the local governments should report to the original ratifying department to cancel their naming and lawfully investigate the responsibilities of their leaders and persons assuming direct responsibility.
6. According to the Interim Regulations on the Administration of the Scenic Areas， the Ministry of Construction should further strengthen the guidance and supervision over the nationwide work of the scenic areas， closely coordinate with the relevant departments of the State Council and promote the healthy development of the work of the scenic areas.
下一篇： 国家税务总局关于设在经济特区之外地区的外资金融机构适用所得税优惠问题的通知 Circular of the State Administration of Taxation on the Preferential Policy for Income Tax Applicable to the Foreign-capital Financial Institutions outside the Special Economic Zones