国务院关于设立广州保税区的批复 OFFICIAL REPLY OF THE STATE COUNCIL CONCERNING THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE GUANGZHOU BONDED AREA
（May 13， 1992）
颁布日期：19920513 实施日期：19920513 颁布单位：国务院
People's Government of Guangdong Province：
The Report Submitted by the People's Government of Guangzhou City on the Establishment of a Bonded Area in the Guangzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone， transmitted by your Province in 1990， has been received. An official reply is hereby made as follows：
1. We have agreed to establish the Guangzhou Bonded Area. The Guangzhou Bonded Area shall give full play to the advantage of the New Huangpu Port in Guangzhou， actively serve the extension of entrepot trade and processing For export， and provide services for trade， such as processing and sorting out， packaging， storage， transport and commodity display.
2. The Guangzhou Bonded Area shall be located within the Beiwei Second Sub zone in the northeast part of the Guangzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone. The north and west boundaries of the Bonded Area are The Hengqi River， east is the Dongjiang River and south is the special line for the New Shagang Port elevated railway built in progress. It is 1.4 square kilometers in area. Separation installation shall be equipped on all sides of the Bonded Area as required by Customs and shall be put into use upon acceptance after checking by Customs. No residence area shall be established within the Bonded Area. With the exception of the security personnel， no other personnel shall be permitted to reside in the Bonded Area.
3. The Bonded Area shall be under the supervision and administration of Customs. The Customs in Huangpu may， in reference with the measures of the General Customs Administration governing the Bonded Area of Outer Gaoqiao In Shanghai approved by the State Council， formulate the detailed rules for the supervision and administration of the Guangzhou Bonded Area and implement them subject to the approval of the General Customs Administration.
4. For the control of banking and foreign exchange in the Bonded Area， the competent departments in Guangzhou City shall formulate detailed implementation rules in accordance with the relevant State provisions governing bonded areas in Tianjin and Shanghai， and shall implement them subject to the approval of the competent departments of the State.
5. The current policies for the Development Zone shall apply to the control of other matters in the Banded Area.
6. With regard to the size of institution and personnel needed by the Customs in the Bonded Area， your Province is allowed to study and report to the State Council for approval and assignment.
上一篇： 国务院关于修改《中华人民共和国外国籍船舶航行长江水域管理规定》的批复（附第二次修订本） OFFICIAL REPLY OF THE STATE COUNCIL CONCERNING THE AMENDING OF THE PROVISIONS OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA CONCERNING THE ADMINISTRATION OF VESSELS OF FOREIGN NATIONALITY NAVIGATING IN THE WATERS OF THE YANGTZE RIVER