报关： Customs Declaration 或 Customs Clearance
有人说出口报关用Customs Declaration， 进口清关用Customs Clearance， 待证中
商检： Commodity Inspection
deal in 经营
1. Our corporation deals in the export of native products.
2. Our company has been dealing in textile products for decades of years.
3. Taking this opportunity we like to introduce ourselves to you as general
commission agents and indentors， dealing mainly in textiles and garments.
enter into 开始， 建立
1. We wish to enter into business relations with you.
2. They entered into negotiations with a business firm.
with a view to； with a view of 旨在， 为了
1. With a view to concluding the business， we exceptionally allow you a discount.
2. With a view of familiating research， they set up a lab on campus.
as to 至于， 关于
1. As to the packing of the goods， we will discuss it later.
2. As to the conference， you'd better cancel it.
for your reference/study/consideration 以供参考/研究/考虑
1. We enclose herewith a copy of our price list for you reference.
2. A set of sample pens have been sent to you for your study.
3. We are putting forward the above proposal for your consideration.
appeal to 吸引， 迎合
1. Bright colors appeal to children.
2. Such kind of oriental style appeals to the market.
look forward to 期望， 盼望
1. We look forward to receiving your favorable reply.
2. All the students are looking forward to the coming vocation.
provided that 假使， 倘若
1. We can grant you a 5% discount provided that your order in no less than 1000 dozen.
2. Shipment could be made in September， provided that transhipment is allowed.
to the value of； to the amount of； amounting to 金额达到
1. We are prepared to allow you a special discount of 3% on an order to the value of STG8000.
2. The covering L/C to the value of USD760，000 has been issued through Bank of China， London.
rest assured 放心
例句：1. You may rest assured that prompt shipment is to be made upon receipt of the relevant L/C.
2. You may rest assured of our close cooperation in every aspect.
in the market for 寻购
1. We are now in the market for high quality of children's shoes.
2. They have informed us that you are in the market for bags.
in response to； in reply to 作为答复
1. In response to your enquiry of May 1， we now offer you……
2. In reply to your letter dated September 23， we take great pleasure to inform you that the goods under Contract No.123456 are now ready for shipment.
in bulk 散装的， 大量的
1. For this order， the goods are to be shipped in bulk.
2. In the last two years， we have been purchasing beans in bulk through US firms.
immediate shipment 即时装运
1. We would like to purchase from you 400 pieces if you can make immediate shipment.
2. Since the selling season is approaching， immediate shipment for it is required.
for your information 顺告你方
1. For your information， the tendency of this market is still uncertain.
2. For your information， a branch office has been established recently in your city.
in the meantime 与此同时
1. Price of the material rises， in the meantime， market demand declines.
2. We have approached our insurer regarding this matter， in the meantime，information has been passed on to our shipping agent.
in return 作为回报
1. In return for your cooperation， we exceptionally offer you a 7% discount.
2. We are glad to advise you that 10 extra cases have been delivered to you in return.
as per 根据， 依照
1. Packing and shipping marks are as per the said letter.
2. The work has been done as per your instructions.
in no case 决不
1. You may be assured that in no case will the L/C be delayed.
2. In no case should the shipping marks be misprinted.
due to 由于
1. Due to the tight supply of the material， we have to cancel some of the orders.
2. The popularity of the product is largely due to its fine quality and novel design.
speed up 加快
1. Our manufacturers have speeded up the production of the new machine.
2. Please speed up your working on our offer and give us your reply at an early date.
as you know 如你所知
1. As you know， demand for pure cotton shirts has been declining.
2. As you know， our company has been in this line for many years and established our business connections with many countries in the world.
take into consideration 考虑到
1. If you take the quality into consideration， you will find our price very reasonable.
2. Taking our long standing friendship into consideration， we make you a special offer.
in order 妥当的
例句：1. If you find everything in order， please proceed with production.
2. Enclosed please find the following copies of shipping document， which we trust you will find in order.