Opening words （开场白）
58. Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please？
59. Welcome to our meeting.
60. I would like to express my welcome to all the participants here.
61. It is my home to introduce today's keynote speaker, Mr. Black.
62.Let's welcome Mr. Black.
Interfering words （介入语）
63.That's true. I totally agree.
64. That's right. It 'a very good idea.
65. No, I don't think so.
66. I'm sorry. Could you expain it？ I'm not very clear about that.
67. Can you give us some examples？
68. Go on.what else？
69. Thank you, Mr. Black, for your interesting and informative speech.
70. We really appreciate your speech.
71.Please join me in thanking Mr. Black.（Clapping）
72. I'd like to express my thanks for your participation.
73. I thank we should come to a mutual agreement.
74. Thanks for listening.
75. We'll make further discussion next week.