外语教育网
您的位置:外语教育网 > 英语影音 > 影视追踪 > 电影赏析 正文
  • 站内搜索:

《西雅图不眠夜》影视对白4

2006-07-28 23:25

  影视对白04

  Annie’ s colleague1: This man sells the greatest soup you’ ve ever eaten, and he is the meanest man in America. I feel very strongly about this, Becky, it’ s not just about soup.

  安妮的同事1:这个人卖的汤最好喝,不过他也是全美国最吝啬的人。对于这一点我感觉特别强烈,贝姬,这不仅仅是汤的问题。

  Becky: Do it. What else?

  贝姬:那么,还有什么?

  Annie’ s colleague2: New Year’ s Eve. Please don’ t make me write it.

  安妮的同事2:都除夕夜了,别让我写稿了。

  Be: Listen to this: Phone service in the greater Chicago area was tied up for two hours Christmas Eve when some kid calls a phonon radio show and says his dad needs a new wife. 2000 women called the station asking for the guy’ s number.

  贝:听我说:在平安夜有个小孩给电台热线节目打电话,说他爸爸需要一个新妻子,致使芝加哥地区的整个电话业务忙了两个小时,有2000名妇女打电话给电台询问这个人的号码。

  Colleague2: Jesus!

  同事2:天啊!

  Annie: I heard it. The kid calls up and says, “My dad needs a wife.” And the shrink practically forces the guy onto the phone and says,” Do you want to talk about it?” And he says, “No, as a matter of fact I don’ t . And then suddenly, for no reason at all, he starts to talk about how much he loved his wife and how he just fell in love with her like he was one of those cows in Michigan.

  安:我听说了,那个孩子打电话说,“我爸爸需要一个妻子。”接着那位心理医生和往常一样迫使那个男人接电话,并对他说“你想谈谈吗?”那个男的说,“不,说实话我不想谈。”后来突然,不知怎么回事,他开始讲他如何爱他委子,又是如何坠入爱河的。听起来他就像只密歇根奶牛。

  Be: What cows in Michigan?

  贝:什么密歇根奶牛?

  An: it was on “60-Minutes”. There were those cows that go zapped by stray voltage and no one knows why, and maybe it was Wisconsin. But, any-way, I was listening to him talk about how much he loved his wife and suddenly I was crying. It’ s like what happens when I watch those phone company ads. I don’ t have to see the whole thing, just the part where the daughter gives the mother the refrigerator with the big red bow on it.

  安:是“60分钟时事杂志”说的,可能是在威斯康星州吧。那些奶牛被泄漏的电击中了,没有人知道为什么。不过,我一直在听他说如何爱他的妻子,忽然我也哭了。就像我看那些电话公司广告一样,我没有全看,就看了女儿把打有大红蝴蝶结的冰箱送给母亲那部分。

  Be: Yes. And the Polaroid commercial: two five-year-olds at their grandfather’ s birth-day party. That kills me. You should write something about this.

  贝:对,还有那个太阳镜广告:两个五岁的孩子为爷爷过生日。真让我受不了。你应该写写这些。

  An: About what?

  安:写什么?

  Be: Whatever it is.

  贝:什么都行。

  Colleague 1: I’ ll tell you what it is: Two thousand women calling a radio station looking for a husband. There are a lot of desperate women out there looking for love.

  同事1:我来告诉你写什么,两千个妇女打电话电台找丈夫。许多如饥似渴的女人在寻找爱情。

  Colleague2: Especially over a creating.

  同事2:特别是过了某个年龄段的。

  Colleague 1: You know it’ s easier to be killed by terrorists than it is to get married over the age of forty.

  同事1:被恐怖分子杀死和过了40岁想结婚,两者比较,前者更容易。

  An: That’ s not true. That statistic is not true.

  安:这不是事实,那个统计数字不是真的。

  Be: That’s right, it’ s not true... But it feels true.

  贝:没错,这不是事实……不过这感觉象是真的。

  Colleague: It feels true because it is true.

  同事2:感觉象真的是因为这就是真的。

  Be: It strikes me a whole book about how that statistic is not true.

  贝:我记得专门有一本关于统计结果不实的书。

  Colleague2: Calm down. You brought it up.

  同事2:别激动。是你先提这件事的。

  An: I did not! Wyatt, do you even read that book?

  安:我没有!怀亚特,你读过那本书吗?

  Wyatt (colleague2): Did anybody read that book all the way through?

  怀亚特(同事2):会有人把那本书从头读到尾吗?

  Be: Are you two finished? Fine, now where are we?

  贝:你们两个说完了没有?好了,我们讲哪儿了?

  An: If someone is a widower, why do they say that he was “widowed”? why don’t they say that he was “widowered” ? (No one answers) I was just wondering.

  安:如果有个人是鳏夫,为什么人们说他失去配偶?而不说他失去妻子?(没有人回答)我只是有点搞不懂。

  (in the street)

  (在街上)

  Be: What was that about up there?

  贝:那是怎么一回事?

  An: What was what?

  安:什么“怎么一回事”?

  Be: What’ s with you?

  贝:你在想什么?

  An: Nothings with me.

  安:没有啊。

  Be: Something’ s with you.

  贝:你一定在想什么。

  An: What are you saying?

  安:你说什么?

  Be: Whatever it is, you can tell me.

  贝:什么都好,你告诉我。

  (at a restaurant)

  (在餐厅里)

  Be: “Sleepless in Seattle”?

  贝:“西雅图失眠先生”?

  An: That’ s what she called him at the show because he can’ t sleep.

  安:她在节目中这样称呼他,因为他睡不着。

  Be: And now 2000 women want his number. The guy could be a cracked, a transvestite, a flasher, a junkie, a chain-saw murder or someone really sick, Someone, like my Rick.

  贝:现在有2000位女士想要他的电话号码。那家伙可能是瘾君子,易装癖者,暴露狂,吸毒者,电锯杀人犯,或者干脆就是就是有病,就象我的男友克一样。

  An: Actually, he sounded nice.

  安:事实上,他的声音听起来不谈谈他了。

  An: Please, Becky. I’ m madly in love with Walter. He did the craziest thing the other night.

  安:别这样,贝姬。我深爱着华尔德,他那天晚上做了最疯狂的事。

  Be: What was that?

  贝:什么事?

  An: Oh, It’ s was so funny, we were hysterical, what was that?... huh...

  安:很有趣,我闪都歇斯底里了,是什么事来着?……嗯……

  [Walter and Annie are dancing at a New Year’ s Eve party.]

  (华尔德和安妮在新年晚会上跳舞。)

  Walter: You know, I’ m thinking, I’ ve got to go up to Boston for the AAB convention, and then I gotta visit Winston Hughs about switching over our computer. Why don’ s Day weekend?

  华:你知道,我想我得去波士顿参加AAB大会,然后要去找温斯顿·休斯谈换电脑的事,我们何不在情人节那个周未在纽约见呢?

  An: Walter, I’ d love to!

  安:好啊,华尔德。

  Wa: We can stay to the Plaza...

  华:我们可以往在广场大酒店……

  An: Ice skate in Central Park.

  安:在中央公园滑冰。

  Wa: Register.

  华:注册。

  An: Register?

  安:注册?

  Wa: For dishes, glasses, silver, everything. How about it?

  华:就是买碟子啦,杯子啦、银器啦,所有一切。好不好?

  An: I’ ll take you to Chinatown for dim sum.

  安:我还可以带你去唐人街品尝小吃。

  Wa: Does it have wheat in it?

  华:小吃里有没有放小麦?

  An: I don’ t think so.

  安:应该没有吧。

  (The people’ s count-down shows the New Year’ s coming. Meanwhile, is Sam’ s house, Jonah’ s sleeping on the couch.)

  (众人在倒计时,新年到了。与此同时,在山姆的家里,乔那睡在了长椅上。)

  Sam: Wake up, wake up. Oh, there you go. (carrying Jonah to his room)

  山:醒醒,醒醒。哦,起来吧。(把乔那抬到屋里)

  Jonah: Happy New Year.

  乔:新年快乐。

  Sa: Happy New Year.

  山:新年快乐。

  Jo: Kiss Howard. (the doll bear of Johnah’ s)

  乔:亲亲何尔德(乔那的玩具熊)。

  Sa: Good night, Howard.

  山:晚安何尔德。

  [Sam is in a dream, seeing Maggic.]

  (山姆在睡梦中见到了玛吉。)

  Maggic: Can I have half your beer?

  玛克:我喝半杯啤洒可以吗?

  Sa: Sure, go ahead.

  山:当然可以,喝吧。

  Maggic: What did I use to say? “Here’ s looking at you”? “Here’ s mud in your eye”.

  玛吉:我以前经常怎么说来着?“就在这里看着你”?“你的眼没洗干净”?

  Sa: “Here’ s to us”. You used to say “Here’ s to us”. Oh, I’ m afraid I miss you too much. It hurts.

  山:“为我们干杯”。你常说“为我们干杯”。哦,我真太想你了。我很痛苦。

  (in Clair’ s house)

  (在克莱尔家里)

  Clair: (cl for short) Sam, I’ m so glad you’ re here. I heard you on the radio. I told everyone about it. I was brushing my teeth and suddenly there you were! I just couldn’ t believe my ears. I called my mother in Las Vegas. I said “Mother, turn on the radio. That’ s my architect.” You know, it’ s so nice when a man can express his feelings.

  克莱尔(简称克):山姆,我很高兴你能来。我在收音机里是听到你的声音,我给大家讲了你的事情。当时我正在刷牙,忽然听到你在讲话!我真不敢相信我的耳朵。我打电话给在拉斯维加斯的妈妈,跟她说:“妈妈,快打开收音机,我们的建筑在说话。”你知道吗,当一个男人能流露真情时有多感人。

  Sam’ s workmate2: It’ s wonderful. I wish I could express my feelings.

  山的工友2:那真棒。我倒希望我能尽叙真情。

  Sa: So, Clair, is there a problem?

  山:克莱尔,有什么问题吗?

  Cl: I was just tossing and turning last night. You know what that’ s like, Sam. Because I realized I’ m just never going to fit my platters in that refrigerator we ordered, and when I give parties, Ialways put it platters, so I thought I would get the sub-zero refrigerator instead. The only problem is...

  克:我昨天整晚翻来覆去睡不着。你知道这有多难受吗,山姆?原因是大浅盘放不进我们订购的那台冰箱。我在开晚会时,总是用大浅盘放在东西的。所以我想换个低冷冰箱。唯一的问题就是……

  Workmate 2,3: We redo all the cabinets.

  工友2、3: 我们要重做所有的格子。

  Sa: (after messuring) Pull in this wall.

  山:(经过度量)得嵌进墙壁。

  Workmate2: That’ s the bear wall.

  工友2:那是主墙。

  Sa: (to Clair) That’ a delay, Clair, of two, three...

  山:克莱尔,那会拖慢二、三……

  Workmate3: Five, six...

  工友3:五、六……

  Workmate2: Twelve weeks.

  工友2:十二个星期。

  Cl: I don’ t mind. The important thing is to get it right.

  克:我不介意,重要的是一定要弄好。

  Sa: Absolutely.

  山:说得没错。

  Cl: Won’ t worry... I got a rush...

  克:别着急……我有个紧急……

  (away)

  (走了)

  Workmate2: Well, this is fate. She’ s divorced, we don’ t want to redo the cabinets and you need a wife. What do they call that when everything intersects?

  工友2:看到了吧,这就是命运。她离婚了,我们不想重做格子而你需要一位妻子。当这些事情掺在一块儿时叫什么来着?

  Sa: The Bermuda Triandle.

  山:百慕大三角。

  [Sam is heading back home and the postman delivers the mail. It’ s raining.]

  (山姆在回家的路上,邮递员送来邮件。天在下雨。)

  Postman: (to Jonah) There’ s another one. Do you have room for one more in here... Hey, don’ t ... got it right, child.

  邮递员(简称邮):还有一份。你这里还能装得下吗……嘿,别……拿好了,孩子。

  Jonah: (to Sam) Look at this, dad, they’ re all for you.

  乔:(对山姆)爸爸你看,都是给你的。

  Postman: Yes, sir, Here you go.

  邮:是的,先生,这还有。

  Sam: “Sleepless in Seattle” care of Dr. Marsha Fieldstone.

  山:玛莎医生转闪“西雅图失眠先生”。

  Postman: If you’ re having trouble sleeping you might want to try to drink a glass of water to the other side.

  邮:如果你睡不着觉,你可以低头喝杯水。

  Jo: I thought that was for hiccups?

  乔:我想那对打嗝有用。

  Postman: Won’ t for hiccups.

  邮递员:对打嗝没用。

  Jo: For hiccups, that’ s a spoonful of sugar and hold it in it for a minute.

  乔:对付打嗝是把一勺子白糖拿在手上保持一分钟。

相关热词:英语 西雅图 对白
考试英语系列辅导课程
赵文通资深学位英语辅导专家,深谙命题方向及重点、难点……详情>>
赵文通:学位英语考试辅导名师
冉老师北京大学博士,知名高校教师,雅思权威辅导专家……详情>>
冉老师:雅思考试辅导名师

  1、凡本网注明 “来源:外语教育网”的所有作品,版权均属外语教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明“来源:外语教育网”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
  2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
  3、联系方式
  编辑信箱:for68@cdeledu.com
  电话:010-82319999-2371