外语教育网
您的位置:外语教育网 > 英语影音 > 影视追踪 > 电影赏析 正文
  • 站内搜索:

《西雅图不眠夜》影视对白2

2006-07-28 23:18

  影视对白02

  Babara: (bringing out a skirt) Here it is. The historical society wanted this and I never would give it to them.

  芭芭拉:(拿出一条裙子)就是这条。历史学家们想问我要,可我没给。

  An: Oh, Mom!

  安:哦!妈妈。

  Ba: I notice these things are back in fashion.

  芭:我知道这些东西又在流行了。

  An: Grandmother’ s dress.

  安:外婆的衣服。

  Ba: Oh, honey, he’ s a lovely man, Annie.

  芭:哦,亲爱的。安妮,他这个人不错。

  An: I know. He is wonderful, isn’ t he? And he’ s such a wonderful athlete.

  安:是的,他真好,不是吗?他还是优秀运动员。

  Ba: Are his folks nice?

  芭:他的家人好相处吗?

  An: You’ll love them. We’ re going down to D.C tonight to be with them Christmas morning.

  安:你会喜欢他们的,今晚我们就到哥伦比亚特区去和他们一起过圣诞。

  Ba: How did it happen?

  芭:你们是怎样开始的?

  An: Well, It’ s silly really. Um, I’ d seen him at the office. Obviously I’ d seen him, he’ s the associate publisher. And then one day, we both ordered sandwiches from the same place and he got my lettuce-and tomato on whole wheat which of course he was allergic to, and I got his lettuce and tomato on white.

  安:嗯,说起来挺可笑的。我在办公室里见过他。我以前是见过他。他是副社长。然后有一天,我们在同一家快餐店都订了三明治,结果他拿了我那份生菜加西红柿的小麦面包,当然他过敏了;我却拿了他那份生菜加西红柿的白面包。

  Ba: How amazing!

  芭:真不可思议!

  An: it is, isn’ t it? You make a million decisions that mean nothing and then one day, you order take-out and it changes your life.

  安:是啊,你做了那么多决定都无济于事,然而有一天,你要了份快餐,生活就改变了。

  Ba: Destiny takes a hand!

  芭:是命运在起作用。

  An: Mom, destiny is something we’re invented because we can’ t stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental.

  安:妈妈,命运这东西是我们造出来的,因为我们无法忍受万事充满偶然这样一个事实。

  Ba: Then how do you explain that you both ordered exactly the same Sandwich, except for the bread? How many people in this world like lettuce and tomato, without something else like tuna?

  芭:那你如何解释为什么除了面包之外,你们俩都点了同样的三明治?这个世界上会有多少人喜欢生菜加西红柿,而不喜欢金枪鱼什么的?

  An: Well, it wasn’ t a sign. It was a coincidence.

  安:这不是什么征兆,只是巧合而已。

  Ba: I was I Atlantic city with my family. Cliff was a waiter. He wasn’ t even supposed to work that night, and suppose he hadn’ t . He asked me take a midnight walk on the steel pier, I’ ve probably told you this a million times, but I don’ t care. And he held my hand. At one point I looked down and I couldn’ t tell which fingers were his and which were mine, and I knew...

  芭:当年我在大西洋城和家人在一起。克里夫是个待者。其实他那天本不该上班。而他要是真的没有上班的话,现在会是什么样呢?他请我半夜到码头去散步。这我可能已经告诉你上万遍了,不过我还是要说。他挽着我的手。我低头时分不清哪些是他的手指,哪些是我的,于是我知道了……

  An: What?

  安:什么?

  Ba: You know.

  芭;你知道的。

  An: What?

  安:是什么嘛?

  Ba: Magic. It was magic.

  芭:魔力。那就是魔力。

  An: Magic?

  安:魔力?

  Ba: I knew we’ d be together forever, and that everything would be wonderful, just the way you feel about Walter. Walter, it’ s quite a formal name, isn’ t it. One of the things I truly knew was that your father and I were going to have a wonderful time in... the “sack”, I believe you call it.

  芭:我知道我们会永远在一起,一切都会很美好。就象你对华尔德的感觉一样。华尔德是个挺正统的名字,不是吗?有一件事我清楚明白,那就是我和你爸爸会非常快乐,在……你们称的“床上”。

  An: Mom!

  安:妈妈!

  Ba: Of course it took several years before everything worked like clockwork in that department, so don’ t be worried if it takes a while.

  芭:当然,要一切如时钟那样走得顺利,还需要一段时间。所以如果真的有这么一段时间,不要太担心。

  An: Well, we already...

  安:嗯,其实我们已经……

  Ba: Fine, fine. Fiddle·dee·dee. How’ s it working?

  芭:好的,好的,算我说错了。那怎么样?

  An: Like ... clockwork.

  安:像……时钟一样运转。

  Ba: Oh! Honey.

  芭:哦,亲爱的。

  An: It’ s a sign.

  安:这是一种好征兆的。

  Ba: You don’ t believe in signs.

  芭:可你又不相信征兆的。

  An: (to Walter) They love you. I told you they would love you and they loved you.

  安:(对华尔德)他们喜欢你。我说过他们会喜欢你的,而且他们已经喜欢你了。

  Wa: I love you

  华:我爱人你。

  An: I love you, Walter. Did anyone call you anything other than “Walter” ?

  安:我也爱你,华尔德。除了“华尔德”,你还有什么称呼吗?

  Wa: No.

  华:没有了。

  An: Not even when you were young?

  安:连你小时候也没有?

  Wa: No. Not even when I was young. You’ re sure you don’ t want to drive with me?

  华:没有,小时候也没有。你真的不想和我一块儿开车去吗?

  An: How will I get back to Baltimore on Friday... Oh, I forgot the present. Walter, I left your step-mother’ s present in side by accident. I swear, when we’ re old and gray you’ re going to have to remind me to put my teeth in. I’ ll be walking all over town smacking my gums together and not even noticing.

  安:那我星期五怎样从巴尔的摩回来呢……哦,我把礼物给忘了,华尔德,我把你继母的礼物落在里面了。我敢说,当我们老态龙钟的时候,你要提醒我把假牙装到嘴里,不然我就会扁着嘴到处跑的。

  Wa: I ‘ ll wait.

  华:我等你。

  An: Oh, right. No, don’ t wait, Walter. It’ s silly. You go ahead. We’ re late anyway. I’ ll be ten minutes behind you.

  安:哦,好的。不,别等我了,华尔德。我真傻。你先走吧,反正我们也迟到了。我会在你十分钟后赶到。

  Dr. Marsha: (Dr for short) Welcome back to “You and Your Emotions”, I’ m Dr. Marsha Fieldstone, broadcasting live across America from the top of the Sears Tower in Chicago Tonight, we’ re talking about “Wishes and Dreams”. What’ s your wish this Christmas Eve?

  玛莎医生:(简称玛)欢迎您回到我们的节目来,这里是“您和您的情感世界”。主持人玛莎·菲德斯通医生,从芝加哥希尔斯塔向全美国直播。今晚,我们来谈谈“愿望与梦想”。在这平安夜里,您的愿望是什么呢?

  An: What’ s your wish? My wish is turn the radio station... (She changes the station and then changes it back.)

  安:您的愿望是什么?我的愿望是换台……(她换了几个台,又换了回来。)

  Dr: Seattle, go ahead.

  玛:这是一个来自西雅图的电话,请讲。

  Jonah: (Jo for short) Hello, this is Jonah.

  乔那:(简称乔)您好,我叫乔那。

  Dr: No last names, Jonah. You sound younger than our usual callers. How old are you?

  玛:乔那,不要只说姓,请您说您的全名好吗?听你的声音你比平常打来电话的听众要小,你多大了?

  Jo: I’ m 8.

  乔:8岁。

  Dr: Eight! How come you’ re up so late?

  玛:8岁!你怎么这么晚不睡呢?

  Jo: It’ s not that late in Seattle.

  乔:在西雅图不算晚。

  Dr: Oh, of course. You’ re absolutely right. Well, what’ s your Christmas wish, Jonah?

  玛:哦,那当然,你说的没错。乔那,你的圣诞愿望是什么?

  Jo: It’ s not for me, it’ s for my dad. I think he needs a new wife.

  乔:不是为我,是为了我爸爸。我想他需要一位新的妻子。

  Dr: You don’ t like the one he has now?

  玛:你不喜欢他现在这位吗?

  Jo: He doesn’ t have one now. That’ s the problem.

  乔:问题是他现在没有妻子了。

  Dr: Where’ s your mom?

  玛:你妈妈呢?

  Jo: She died.

  乔:她去世了。

  Dr: Oh, I’ m so sorry to hear that.

  玛:哦,我很难过。

  An: Well, I can believe this.

  安:这我相信。

  Jo: I’ ve been pretty sad, but I think my dad’ s worse.

  乔:我一直都很难过,但我想我爸爸更加伤心。

  Dr: Have you talked to your dad about this?

  玛:你与你爸爸谈过这事吗?

  Jo: No.

  乔:没有。

  Dr: Why not?

  玛:为什么?

  Jo: It’ s like it makes him sadder.

  乔:这似乎会使他更伤心。

  Dr: Well, I can understand that. Jonah, is our dad home right now?

  玛:这我可以理解。乔那,你爸爸在家吗?

  Jo: Yeah.

  乔:在家。

  Dr: What’s he doing? Is he busy?

  玛:他在干什么?他忙吗?

  Jo: Not really. He’ s out on the deck.

  乔:不怎么忙,他在甲板上。

  Dr: Well, I’ m sure that I can help, but I’ m going to need you to help me help him.

  玛:那么,我想我能帮帮他,但我需要你来帮我去帮他。

  An: Oh, wretched woman!

  安:哦,这个坏女人!

  Dr: ... What will you do is bring your dad to the phone.

  玛:……你要做的就是叫你爸爸过来听电话。

  An: Hang up Jonah! Don’ t listen to her!

  安:挂断电话,乔那!别听她的。

  Jo: No way! He’ d kill me!

  乔:不行!他会杀了我的!

  Dr: Trust me, Jonah. He won’ t be angry when he realizes how concerned you are about him.

  玛:相信我,乔那。当他知道你多么关心他时他不会生气的。

  An: Wanna bet?

  安:敢打赌吗?

  Jo: Ok. But if I get yelled at, I’ m never going to listen to your show again.

  乔:好吧。但是如果我挨骂了,以后我就再也不听你的节目了。

  Dr: Ok. Fair enough.

  玛:好的,这很公道。

  Jo: (to Sam) Dad!

  乔:(对山姆)爸爸!

  Sam: Yeah?

  山姆:什么事?

相关热词:英语 西雅图 对白
考试英语系列辅导课程
赵文通资深学位英语辅导专家,深谙命题方向及重点、难点……详情>>
赵文通:学位英语考试辅导名师
冉老师北京大学博士,知名高校教师,雅思权威辅导专家……详情>>
冉老师:雅思考试辅导名师

  1、凡本网注明 “来源:外语教育网”的所有作品,版权均属外语教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明“来源:外语教育网”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
  2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
  3、联系方式
  编辑信箱:for68@cdeledu.com
  电话:010-82319999-2371