外语教育网
您的位置:外语教育网 > 英语影音 > 影视追踪 > 电影赏析 正文
  • 站内搜索:

《西雅图不眠夜》影视对白8

2006-07-28 23:30

  影视对白08

  Sa: What?

  山:什么?

  Jo: annie Reed from Baltimore wants to meet us at the top of The Empire State Building on Valentine’ s Day.

  乔:巴尔的摩的安妮·里德想和我们情人时节在帝王大夏顶楼见面。

  Sa: Jonah.

  山:乔那。

  Jo: What?

  乔:什么?

  Sa: Have you fallen down? Are you bleeding? Is Clarise there? Has she been strangled?

  山:你跌倒了吗?在流血吗?克莱里斯在不在?她是不是窒息了?

  Jo: No.

  乔:没有。

  Sa: So, this is the only reason for this phone call.

  山:你就是为了这个打电话给我?

  Jo: If we book now we can get an excursion fare. Jessica’ s parents are travel agents and Jessica says...

  乔:如果现在预订的话,我们可以获订票折扣。杰里克的父母是旅行社代理,她说……

  Sa: I’ m not going to have this conversation right now. We will talk about it at a later time. I can’ t believe this conversation has lasted this long. You go to bed! (hanging off the receiver)

  山:我现在不想谈这个。我们迟些再谈吧。我真不敢相信咱们说了这么久。你快上床!(挂机)

  Vi: Everything all right?

  维:没事吧?

  Sa: Oh, Yeah. Do you have kids?

  山:哦,没事。你有孩子吗?

  Vi: No.

  维:没有。

  Sa: Do you want mine?

  山:你想要我的孩子吗?

  Vi: (cackles)

  维:(大笑)

  Sa: I will have an Absolute straight up, please.

  山:我来一杯不加冰的纯伏特加。

  [Sam and Jonah are waiting for Victoria. Jonah is playing fruits.]

  (山姆和乔那在等维多利亚。乔那在玩弄水果。)

  Sam: Hey, put that down. Stop it. There she is.

  山:嘿!把它放下。别玩了!她来了。

  (Victoria comes over.)

  (维多利亚走了过来。)

  Jonah: Why is she bringing those groceries?

  乔:她为什么给我们带这么多菜。

  Annie: I thought I would look into doing a story on those radio shows.

  安:我想我要为这些电台节目做一个报道。

  Becky: You’ d probably have to go somewhere to really look into it.

  贝:你真的要去那个地方好好调查一下。

  An: Definitely.

  安:绝对是的。

  Walter: Couldn’ t you do a phone interview?

  华:你不能做个电话采访吗?

  An: Not for the kind of piece that I want to do. I won’t be in Chicago that long.

  安:对我要定的这一篇可不行。我不会在芝加哥呆太久的。

  Wa: When you get back, I’ ll be gone.

  华:你回来时,我已经走了。

  An: And then I’ ll see you in New York!

  安:那我去纽约与你见面。

  Wa: I’ ll get it, I’ ll get it.

  华;我来开门。

  (Annie is on her way to Seattle by air. )

  (安妮在去西雅图的飞机上。)

  Captain: This is Captain Browning and we’ re at our cruising altitude of approxi-mately 35,000 feet. Weather looks clear to the West and we expect to arrive in Seattle on schedule.

  机长:我是布朗宁机长,我们正在大约三万五千英尺的巡航高度飞行。西边的天气很睛朗,预计我们可以按时到达西雅图。

  Stranger: (to Annie) Don’ t you hate flying?

  陌生人:(对安妮)你不讨厌坐飞机吗?

  An: Yes I do. And I just told the most terrible one to the man I’ m about to marry. Do you feel that any lie is a betrayal?

  安:不,我很讨厌,而且我刚刚跟我的未婚夫撒了个大谎。你觉得诺言都是背叛吗?

  Stranger: I said FLYING.

  陌生人:我是在说“坐飞机”。

  (At the SEATTLE AIRPORT, Sam is seeing Victoria off.)

  (在西雅图机场,山姆在为维多利亚送行。)

  Victoria: Thanks for bringing me out here.

  维:谢谢你把我送到这儿。

  Sam: Well, he likes the planes.

  山:没事,他喜欢飞机。

  Vi: (to Jonah) Can I bring something back for you? Souvenir? Do you like those little “Snow Globes” (a kind of doll)? You know you shake them up and then the snow floats down.

  维:(对乔那)我能给你带回什么吗?纪念品什么的?你喜欢“小雪球”吗?你一摇雪花就飘下来了。

  Jonah: Sure. I’ d really like that. Thank you so much.

  乔:太好了,那太好了。非常感谢你。

  Sa: He is eight.

  山:他才8岁。

  Vi: He’ s good at it.

  维:确实如此。

  Sa: I read an article about this. All children are hideous at the age of eight. It’ s quite normal.

  山:我读过一篇关于这方面的文章。8岁的孩子都很令人害怕。这很正常。

  Vi: Well, maybe when I come back, the two of us ought spend some time together on our own. What do you think? Bye. (to Jonah ) Bye. Jonah.

  维:嗯,我回来时,我们俩也许应该独自在一起呆一阵。你认为如何?再见,(对乔那)再见,乔那。

  Jo: Bye.

  乔:再见。

  Sa: Jonah. Listen to me. You don’ t know Victoria. I hardly know her myself. She is, in fact, a mystery to me. She tosses her hair a lot. Why does she do this? Is it a twitch? I have no idea. Does she need a haircut? Should she use a barite to keep the hair out of her face? These are things I’ m willing to get to the bottom of. That is why I am dating her. That’ s all I’ m doing. I’ m not living with her. I’ m not marrying her. Can you appreciate the difference? This is what single people do. They try other people on and see how they fit. But everybody’ s an adjustment. Nobody’ s perfect. There’ s no such thing as a perfect... (seeing Annie who got off just now)

  山:乔那,听着。你不了解维多利亚。我自己也不了解她。实际上,她对我来说是个谜。她经常拔弄头发。她为什么要这样做呢?我不知道。她是不是抽筋?是不是要去理个发?她是不是该用个发夹把头发束好,以免挡着脸?这些是我想了解的事情。这就是为什么我要与她约会的原因。仅此而已。我不会和她住在一起,我不会和她结婚。你能体会到这些区别吗?这就是单身汉做的事情。他们尝试与别人在一起看看合不合适。但每个人都要互相适应。没有人是完美的,没有什么事情是完美的……(见到了刚下飞机的安妮)

  Sam: (to Jonah) Come on.

  山:(对乔那)走吧。

  Jonah: Dad, I was talking to Jessica about reincarnation. She said you knew Annie in another life.

  乔:爸爸,我和杰茜卡谈了来世。她说你前世认识安妮。

  Sa: Who’ s Annie?

  山:谁是安妮?

  Jo: The one who wrote to us. But Jessica says, you and Annie never got together in that life, so your hearts are like puzzles with missing pieces and when you get together, the puzzle is complete. The reason I know this and you don’ t is because I’ m younger and pure so I’ m more in touch with cosmic forces.

  乔:给我们写信的人。但是杰茜卡又说你和她在前世没有结合,所以你的心就像缺了许多块儿的拼图。当你们在一起时,拼图就完整了。我知道这一点而你不知道的原因是因为我更年表、纯洁。所以与宇宙的力量更容易联系。

  Sa: Who told you this stuff?

  山:谁告诉你这些的?

  Jo: Jessica!

  乔:杰茜卡!

  Sa: Well I sincerely hope you’ re not marrying Jessica.

  山:啊,我真心希望你别与杰茜卡结婚。

  (In hotel, Annie is calling Becky.)

  (在洒店里,安妮打电话给贝姬。)

  An: I watched him play with his son at the beach.

  安:我看见他和他儿子在海边玩耍。

  Be: Did you talk to him?

  贝:你与他交谈了吗?

  An: I couldn’ t do it. How did I get here ?

  安:我不敢。我是怎么来的?

  Be: You told a lie and got on a plane.

  贝:你说了个谎,然后坐飞机去的。

  An: That’ s not what I mean. I’ m going back over there tomorrow and talk to him. I am.

  安:我不是这个意思。我明天回去和他谈谈。我真地要去。

  Be: Ok, Good. Good bye.

  贝:好吧。再见。

  An: Beck.

  安:贝姬。

  Be: What?

  贝:什么事?

  An: Is this crazy?

  安:这是不是太离谱了?

  Be: No . That’ s the weirdest part about it.

  贝;不。这是最离奇的一部分。

  An: Thank you. I love you.

  安:谢谢。我爱你。

  Be: I love you, too.

  贝:我也爱你。

  An: Good night.

  安:晚安。

  Be: Night.

  贝:晚安。

  (Annie goes to see Sam. Sam is with Victoria.)

  (安妮去与山姆见面。却见到他与维多利亚在一起。)

  Sa: (to Victoria) ... That’ s great...

  山:(对维多利亚)……真是太捧了……

  (Suddenly, a cart runs by between Annie and Sam when Annie is dumbfounded. Sam notices her.)

  (安妮正在发呆时,突然一辆大卡车在她与山姆之间驶过。山姆注意到了她。)

  Sa: (to Annie) Hello.

  山:(对安妮)你好。

  An: Hello.

  安:你好。

  (Annie flies back to Baltimore.)

  (安妮回到了巴尔的摩。)

  Becky: So then what happened?

  贝:然后怎么样了?

  An: So then I left, obviously.

  安:然后我就走了。

相关热词:英语 西雅图 对白
考试英语系列辅导课程
赵文通资深学位英语辅导专家,深谙命题方向及重点、难点……详情>>
赵文通:学位英语考试辅导名师
冉老师北京大学博士,知名高校教师,雅思权威辅导专家……详情>>
冉老师:雅思考试辅导名师

  1、凡本网注明 “来源:外语教育网”的所有作品,版权均属外语教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明“来源:外语教育网”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
  2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
  3、联系方式
  编辑信箱:for68@cdeledu.com
  电话:010-82319999-2371