外语教育网
您的位置:外语教育网 > 英语影音 > 影视追踪 > 电影赏析 正文
  • 站内搜索:

《西雅图不眠夜》影视对白9

2006-07-28 23:31

  影视对白09

  Be: You were standing in the middle of a street?

  贝:你就站在路中央?

  An: You know that dream where you’ re walking down the street naked and everyone is looking at you?

  安:你不记得在那个梦里,你光着身体在大街上走,每个人都在盯着你吗?

  Be: I love that dream.

  贝:我喜欢那个梦。

  An: That was nothing compared to this humiliation. Nothing.

  安:没有什么比我这次更令人羞愧的了。没有了。

  Be: But he saw you, right?

  贝:但是他见到你了,是吗?

  An: He saw me.

  安:他是见到了我。

  Be: You were ace-to-face.

  贝:你们面对面。

  An: He said” Hello”.

  安:他说了“你好”。

  Be: He said “Hello”, and what did you say?

  贝:他说“你好”,你说什么了?

  An: All I could say was “hello”.

  安:我能说的就是“你好”。

  Be: Oh my God. I...

  贝:哦,天啊,我……

  (in house)

  (回到家里)

  Woman on television: All I could say was “hello”.

  电视上的女士:我所能说的就是“你好”。

  Be: It’ s a sign.

  贝:这是个好预兆。

  An: It’ s a sign that I have watched this movie too many times. Those stupid... from the minute I listened to that stupid girl’ s show on the radio. I’ ve been a complete jerk.

  安:这就“预兆”着这部电影我看过太多次了。真是太愚蠢了……从我在收音机上听到那个傻姑娘的节目那一分钟起,我已经成了一个完完全全的怪人。

  Be: You are not a jerk.

  贝:你不是个怪人。

  An: Thank you. Idiot.

  安:谢谢你。那就是个白痴。

  Be: You don’ t know who she was, Annie?

  贝:你不知道她是谁吗,安妮?

  An: I saw her. I have a picture of her. I’ ll show you a picture of her. That detective in Seattle sent me a picture of her. Here. See. Huh? That’ s exactly what she looks like.

  安:我见过她。我有她的照片。我拿给你看。在西雅图的侦探给我寄了张她的照片。这儿,你看。怎么样?这就是她的长相。

  Be: This is a picture of someone’ s back.

  贝:这只是某个人背面的照片。

  An: Well, it was her and he was crazy about her. (seeing a letter) What’ s this? This is from Seattle. Becky...

  安:这就是她,他很爱她。(见到了一封信)这是什么?从西雅图寄来的,贝姬……

  Be: So I mailed your letter.

  贝:我把你的信寄出去了。

  An: (reading the letter)” Dear Annie, thanks for your letter. It was great. You sound neat. We’ re very excited about meeting you in New York on valentine’ s Day and seeing if we are M-f-e-o. See you soon. Sleepless in Seattle.”

  安:(读信)“亲爱的安妮,谢谢你的来信。太好了。你说话挺简洁的。我们热切盼望在情人节上纽约与你见面,看看我们是不是MFEO。希望早日见到你。西雅图失眠先生。”

  Be: M-F-E-O ?

  贝:MFEO?

  An: “Made for each other”.

  安:天造地设。

  Be: It’ s cute. It’ s like a little clue. So he can’ t write. Big deal. Verbal ability is a highly over-rated thing in a guy and our pathetic need for it is what gets us into so much trouble.

  贝:真有趣。这就像个小暗示。可她文笔奇差。无所谓啦!语言能力是被过高估计的东西。我们对它的过分要求使我们遇上了许多麻烦。

  An: I am going to run back to Walter’ s arms, if he’ ll still have me.

  安:我要重回华尔德的怀抱,只要他还要我。

  Be: What about the letter?

  贝:那封信怎么办?

  An: It means nothing. It was written before I went out there, before the “ho”. The only thing is, she didn’ t look like a “ho”. She looked like somebody we would’ ve been friends with.

  安:那没什么。那是在我去那儿之前写的,在那个“妓女”之前。但她看上去又不象是个“妓女”,她看上去像是我们可以结识的朋友。

  (at the Greg’ s)

  (在格列戈家里)

  Greg’ s wife: (Gw for short) You saw her in the airport and then here?

  格列戈妻(简称格妻):你在机场见了她之后就来这儿了?

  Sam: And I tried to talk to her. It was like I knew her or something,. It was weird.

  山:我想与她聊聊。好像我过去认识她似的。真奇怪。

  Greg: (Gr for short) You mean like a deja- vu thing?

  格:你是说这是一件离奇的事?

  Sa: it was a very French deja vu-ishkind of thing. Oui (French for yes).

  山:是一件离奇的事,是的。

  Gr:Oui. At least you’ re at there seeing people again that’ s terrific.

  格:是的,至少你开始约会了,很好。

  Sa: Well, I mean, there’ s really just the one.

  山:嗯,我是说确实有这样一个人。

  Jo: Victoria.

  乔那:她叫维多利亚。

  Gw: You don’ t like Victoria?

  格妻:难道你不喜欢维多利亚?

  Jo: She laughs like a hyena?

  乔:她笑起来象只土狗。

  Gw: (to Sam)Is this true?

  格妻:(对山姆)是真的吗?

  Sa: No... sort of... a little bit. Hey, tell them what you did.

  山:不……有点……有一点吧,嘿,把你做的说出来。

  Jo: Dad.

  乔:爸爸。

  Sa: Tell them about the radio show. Go, go ahead.

  山:告诉他们电台的事,去,说吧。

  Jo: Dad.

  乔:爸爸。

  Sa: They want to hear it. Go ahead tell’ em, tell’ em. Christmas Eve he phones in one of those radio call-in shows and tells them I need a new wife.

  山:他们想听听,说吧,告诉他们。平安夜那晚,他打电话到电台热线节目,对主持人说我需要一个新妻子。

  Gw: Oh, you’ re kidding. That’ s so sweet.

  格妻:哦,你在开玩笑吧,那真有趣。

  Sa: Now he is obsessed with this one woman who wrote me.

  山:现在他对这位来信者非常着迷。

  Gr: Are you serious?

  格:你是说真的?

  Sa: Yeah, she wants to meet me at the top of the Empire State Building.

  山:当然,她说要我去帝国大厦楼顶会面。

  Jo: On Valentine’ s Day.

  乔:在情人节那天。

  Gw: Oh, it’s like that movie.

  格妻:哦,就像那部电影。

  Jo: What movie?

  乔:哪部电影?

  Gw: “An Affair to Remember”. Did you ever see it? Oh, God. Carey Grant and Deborah Carr. Is it Carr or Kerr?

  格发:“往事如烟”。你看过吗?哦,天啊,那是部怎样的电影!加利·格兰特和德孛拉·卡尔,是卡尔还是科尔!

  Sa & Gr: Carr.

  山和格:卡尔。

  Gw: Ok. She is going to meet him at the top of the Empire State Building, only she got hit by a taxi. And he waited, and waited. And it was raining. I think. And then she’ s too proud to tell him that she’ s a ... crippled, and he’ s too proud to find out why she doesn’ t come. But he comes to see her anyway. I forgot why. But, oh, oh it’ s so amazing when he comes to see her because he doesn’ t even notice that she doesn’ t get up to say hello. And he’ s very bitter. And you think that he’ s just going to walk out the door, and never know why she’ s just lying there, you know, on the couch with this blanket over her shriveled little legs...

  格妻:噢,当他准备同他在纽约帝国大厦楼顶见面时,她被出租车给撞了。他等呀等呀,而且还下雨。之后她不愿告诉他她跛了,他也不愿弄清她为什么没来。但是最后他还是去了看了她,原因我忘了。但,哦,奇怪的是他去看她时竟然没注意到她没能坐起来向他问好。他还字字讽剌。想想吧,他就要离开了,再也不会知道她为什么还躺在床上。长椅上,毯子遮着她那双枯缩的小腿……

  Jo: Are you alright?

  乔:你没事吧?

  Gr: She’ s is fine.

  格:她没事的。

  Gw: And suddenly, he saw the painting. And he goes to the bedroom and he looks and he comes out and looks at her and he kind of just...and they know, and they hug...

  格妻:突然,他看到了那幅画,他回到卧室去看,出来时,看到她的……于是他,……,他们明白了……他们拥抱在一起……

  Sa: That’ s a chick movie.

  山:那是女人看的电影。

  Gr: I would say so. What kind of a person would wrrite to someone they heard on the radio?

  格:对。听到收音机便写信给他的人会是哪种人呢?

  Sa: I got hundreds of letters from women all over the country.

  山:我收到来自全国各地好几百封女人的来信。

  Gr: Desperate women.

  格:如饥似渴的女人。

  Gw: Just because someone is looking for a nice guy, doesn’ t make them desperate.

  格妻:不能仅仅因为她们想找个好男人,就说她们如饥似渴。

  Gr: How about” rapacious” and “love-starved”?

  格:那就是“贪得无厌”或是“缺乏爱情”的那种。

  Gw: No.

  格妻:都不是。

  Gr: It is easier to be killed by a terrorist to find a husband after the age of 40.

  格:四十岁之后找男人比被恐怖分子杀死还难。

  Gw: That is absolutely untrue.

  格妻:完全不对。

  Gr: Right honey, right.

  格:是,宝贝,就是这样的。

  Sa: Well, I’ m not looking for a mail-order bride. I’ m just looking for some-one I can have a decent conversation with over dinner without having it falling down into weepy tears over some movie.

  山:我不是要找一个由信来做媒的新娘,我只是想找一个谈得来的人,她不会在饭后看电视看得直掉眼泪。

  Gr: She’ s very emotional.

  格:她真是多情善感。

  Sa: But I cried at the end fo “The Dirty Dozen”.

  山:但我看到《十二英豪》结尾时落泪了。

  Gr: Well who didn’ t ?

  格:谁不会呢?

相关热词:英语 西雅图 对白
考试英语系列辅导课程
赵文通资深学位英语辅导专家,深谙命题方向及重点、难点……详情>>
赵文通:学位英语考试辅导名师
冉老师北京大学博士,知名高校教师,雅思权威辅导专家……详情>>
冉老师:雅思考试辅导名师

  1、凡本网注明 “来源:外语教育网”的所有作品,版权均属外语教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明“来源:外语教育网”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
  2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
  3、联系方式
  编辑信箱:for68@cdeledu.com
  电话:010-82319999-2371