外语教育网
您的位置:外语教育网 > 英语影音 > 影视追踪 > 电影赏析 正文
  • 站内搜索:

《西雅图不眠夜》影视对白11

2006-07-28 23:36

  影视对白11

  Sa: That’ s good. You’ ll have a lot of to tell Oprah. How your dad destroyed your life ‘ cause he had to go off for a weekend special at the Holiday Inn... (Clarise arrives) Jonah, Clarise is here and I’ ve got to go... Jonah. Jonah? All right, Jonah. Listen, I got to go now. Jonah?

  山:那好,你再去电台说你爸爸如何毁了你的一生。只因为他周未去旅馆过夜。(克莱丽丝到了)乔那,克莱丽丝来了,我要走了。乔那?我要走了,乔那!乔那?好了,乔那,听着,我要走了。乔那?

  Clarise: Jonah?

  克莱丽丝:乔那?

  Sam: (running out) Hey Jonah! Jonah! Jonah? Jonah?!

  山:(冲出去)嘿,乔那?乔那?乔那?乔那?

  (at the Jessica’ s )

  (在杰茜卡家里)

  Jessica’ s Mom: Jessica, honey. You have to tell us where he is. Jonah’ s daddy is very upset.

  杰茜卡的母亲:杰茜卡,你一定要说出他在哪里。乔那的父亲非常焦虑。

  Jessica’ s Dad: Jessica, this is your father. Tell us where he is, right this minute!

  杰父:杰茜卡,我是你爸爸。告诉我们他在那里。马上!

  Jessica: N-Y.

  杰:NY。

  Sa: What is that?

  山:什么意思?

  Jessica’ s Dad: “No Way”.

  杰父:“无可奉告”。

  Sa: That’ s “N-W”.

  山:但那是N-W。

  Je: New York. He’ s no his way to New York.

  杰:纽约。他正往纽约去了。

  Jessica’ s Mom: What?

  杰母:什么?

  Sa: How?

  山:怎么去的?

  Je: United (airline), 597.

  杰:乘联合(航空)飞机597航班。

  Jessica’ s Mom: Jessica.

  杰母:杰茜卡。

  Sa: When does it leave?

  山:什么时候起飞?

  Jessica’ s Dad: 7:30.

  杰父:7点三十分。

  (Jonah is on his way to New York by air.)

  (乔那在去纽约的飞机上。)

  Stewardess: (to Jonah) Here you go. Here’ s a nice pin for you for flying with us.

  空姐:(对乔那)拿着,这个漂亮的别针给你留作纪念。

  Jo: Thank you.

  乔那:谢谢。

  Stewardess: You’ re welcome. Can I take this (bag) for you?

  空姐:别客气,要我为你拿着(包)吗?

  Jonah: No.

  乔:不要。

  (New York)

  (纽约)

  Cab Driver: Where to, kid?

  出租司机:上哪?小孩。

  Jo: The Empire State Building.

  乔:帝国大厦。

  Cab Driver: Get a little farther away from the cab next time, Mac... Here it is, whatcha gonna do? When you get up there? Spit off the top?

  出租车司机:下次别靠车太近,麦克……到了,你上去干什么?从顶层往下吐痰吗?

  Jo: No. I’ m going to meet my new mother.

  乔:不,我要去见我的新妈妈。

  Jo: (to a stranger) Excuse me. I’ m Jonah. Are you Annie?

  乔:(对一陌生人)打扰了,我叫乔那,请问你是安妮吗?

  Woman: No. I’ m Cynthia.

  女:不是,我叫辛西娅。

  Jo: (to another strange) Excuse ,e. Are you Annie?

  乔:(对另一陌生人)请问,你是安妮吗?

  (Annie and Walter are at a restaurant.)

  (安妮和华尔德在一家餐厅。)

  Walter: Oh, great table. Something wrong?

  华:哦,这桌子位置不错。怎么了?

  Waiter: Can I get you a drink?

  待:要来点饮料吗?

  Walter; Some champagne.

  华:来点香槟。

  Annie: Fine, fine.

  安:好的。

  Walter: Can we have a bottle of Dom... Delousie (a fat actor from the 70’ s and 80’ s ). Just kidding.

  华:给我来个唐·德劳西(一位七八十年你的胖演员)。开个玩笑。

  An: It was a joke. He meant Dom Perignon.

  安:他在开玩笑,他是要唐·彼里根香槟。

  Waiter: I got it.

  待:知道了。

  Walter: Beautiful view, isn’ t it.

  华:景色很美,是不是?

  An: Walter, there’ s something I have to tell you.

  安:华特,有件事我一定要跟你讲。

  (Now Sam arrives at New York.)

  (现在山姆来到纽约。)

  Sam: Hey, money, money... (to cab driver) the Empire State Building, please.

  山:(对将上车的人)钱,钱,看到没有?(对司机)到帝国大厦。

  (back to the restaurant)

  Walter:So, he could be on top of the Empire State Building now.

  华;那么,他现在可能在帝国大厦顶层。

  An: No... I guess he could be... No. It’ s not him, Walter, it’ s me. I can’ t do this.

  安:不,我猜他……不是,问题不是他,华尔德,是我,我不能嫁给你。

  Wa: Look, Annie, I love you, but let’ s leave that out of this. I don’ t want to be someone that you’ re settling for. I don’ t want to be someone that anyone settles for. Marriage is hard enough without bringing such low expectations into it. Isn’ t it?

  华:啊,安妮,我是爱你的,但是我们还是分手吧。我不想成为你勉强将就的人,我不想成为你勉强就的人,我不想成为任何人勉强将就的人。婚姻是很困难的,不可能没能失望,对吗?

  An: Walter, I don’ t deserve you.

  安:华尔德,我不配你。

  Walter: No, I wouldn’ t put it that way,but, OK.

  华:不,我不愿你那样说,没事了。

  (Annie returns the ring to Walter.)

  (把戒指还给华尔德。)

  An: You Ok?

  安:你真的没事?

  Wa: Yeah.

  华:是的。

  An: Look!

  安:看,

  Wa: What.

  华:什么?

  An: It’ s a sign.

  安:那是个预兆。

  Wa: Who needed a sign?

  华:谁需要好预兆?

  An: Walter, I have to go. (rashing out and getting on a taxi)

  安:华尔德,我一定要走了。(冲出去,坐上了一辆出租车。)

  (on the Observation Deck of the Empire State building, Sam finds Jonah.)

  (在帝国大厦的观看台,山姆找到了乔那。)

  Sam: Jonah! Jonah!

  山:乔那,乔那!

  Jonah: Dad!

  乔:爸爸!

  Sa: What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’ t get to you?

  山:要是你出事了怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?

  Jo: I’ m sorry. I’ m sorry.

  乔:对不起,对不起。

  Sa: What would I have done? You’ re my family. You’ re all I’ ve got.

  山:我做了什么使你这样生气?你是我唯一的亲人,你是我的所有。

  Jo: I thought she’ d be here. I thought she’ d come.

  乔:我以为她会在这儿,我以为她会来。

  Sa: We’ re doing Ok, aren’ t we? I mean, aren’ t we Ok? So far have I done anything really stupid?

  山:我们相处得不错,是不是?我说,我们俩不是活得好好吗?我做了什么蠢事吗?

  Jo: No.

  乔:没有。

  Sa: I’ ve screwed it up for the both of us?

  山:我让我们的感情破裂了吗?

  Jo: No.

  乔:没有。

  (Annie rushes into the Empire State Building.)

  (安妮冲进了帝国大厦。)

  Annie: (to guard) Observation deck.

  安:(对保安)我要去观看台。

  Guard: Sorry, ma’ am, but it’ s too late.

  保安:对不起,女士,过时间了。

  An: No, please. I really need to get up there.

  安:不,求求你,我确实需要上去。

  Guard: We’ re closing up. No more runs tonight.

  保安:我们要关门了,今晚不再上了。

  An: Listen, can I just take a look? There’ s someone I was supposed to meet. He’ s probably not here, but if I don’ t at least look. I’ ll always wonder about it.

  安:我能不能只看一眼?我约了人,他可能不在这里,但是如果我不看一眼,我会永远想着这事的。

  Guard: “Carey Grant” right?

  保安:《加利·格兰特》,对吗?

  An: You know that movie?

  安:你知道那部电影?

  Guard: One of my wife’ s favorites.

  保安:我妻子最喜欢的片子之一。

  (Sam and Jonah are to go downstairs in elevator.)

  (山姆和乔那要坐电梯下楼。)

  Sam: Hey, maybe when we get home, we’ll get a dog.

  山:嘿,也许我们回到家,我们要弄条狗养一养。

  Jo: OK.

  乔:OK。

  Sa: what do you mean “O-K”? wouldn’ t you like to have a dog?

  山:这O-K又是什么意思?你不喜欢养狗吗?

  Jo: Sure.

  乔;当然喜欢。

  (Annie goes upstairs while Sam and Jonah have been downstairs.)

  (安妮上楼时,山姆和乔那已经下楼了。)

  Elevator operator: I’ m sorry ma’ am. Empty.

  电梯员:抱歉,夫人,没有人。

  An: Can I take a minute?

  安:我花上两分钟转转,行吗?

  Elevator operator: go ahead.

  电梯员:好吧。

  (Annie finds a parcel while Sam and Jonah comes over.)

  (安妮见到了一个包裹。山姆和乔那走了过来。)

  Jo: I left it by the telescopes.

  乔:我把他落在望远镜那边了。

  Sa: It’ s you.

  山:(对安妮)是你?

  An: It’ s me.

  安:是我。

  Sa; I saw you in the street.

  山:我在街上看过你。

  Jo: Are you Annie?

  乔:你是安妮?

  An: Yes.

  安:是的。

  Sa: you’ re Annie?

  山:你是安妮?

  An: This is must be yours.

  安:这是你落下的吧。

  Jo: I’ m Jonah. This is my dad. His name’ s Sam.

  乔:我是乔那。这是我爸爸,他叫山姆。

  An: And who ‘ s this (referring to the doll bear)?

  安:这又是谁(指玩具熊)?

  Jo: Howard.

  乔:豪伍德。

  An: Oh, Howard. Hello, Howard.

  安:哦,豪伍德。你好,豪伍德。

  Sa: We’ d better go. Shall we?

  山:我们得走了,好吗?

  An: Sam, it’ s nice to meet you.

  安:山姆,见到你真高兴!

  The End

相关热词:英语 西雅图 对白
考试英语系列辅导课程
赵文通资深学位英语辅导专家,深谙命题方向及重点、难点……详情>>
赵文通:学位英语考试辅导名师
冉老师北京大学博士,知名高校教师,雅思权威辅导专家……详情>>
冉老师:雅思考试辅导名师

  1、凡本网注明 “来源:外语教育网”的所有作品,版权均属外语教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明“来源:外语教育网”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
  2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
  3、联系方式
  编辑信箱:for68@cdeledu.com
  电话:010-82319999-2371