外语教育网
您的位置:外语教育网 > 英语影音 > 影视追踪 > 电影赏析 正文
  • 站内搜索:

《西雅图不眠夜》影视对白7

2006-07-28 23:28

  影视对白07

  Sa: What was?

  山:是什么?

  Jo: Our house. There was water coming in all the windows.

  乔:我们的房了。水从所有的窗子流进来了。

  Sa: Oh, it’ s OK, now, It’ s alright. So what should we do? Your mother used to sing to you when you had bad dreams.

  山:哦,现在没事了,没事的。我们该怎么办呢?以前你做恶梦时,妈妈会给你唱歌。

  Jo: “Bye-bye Blackbird”.

  乔:“再见了,黑鸟。”

  Sa: Yeah.

  山:是的。

  Jo: I miss her. What do you think happens to someone after they die?

  乔:我想妈妈。当人们死了之后,你知道他们在干什么吗?

  Sa: I don’ t know.

  山:我不知道。

  Jo: Like, do you believe in heaven?

  乔:就像,你相信有天堂吗?

  Sa: I never did, or the whole idea of an afterlife. But now, I don’ t know. I had these dreams about... about your mom, and we had long talks about you. How you’ re doing which is she sort of knows, but I tell her anyway. So what is that? A sort of an afterlife, isn’ t it?

  山:我过去从来不信,也不信什么来世。但现在就不太清楚了。我也梦见过你妈妈,并长谈你的事情。你在干什么,她都清楚。但我还是告诉她了。所以说这是什么呢?是不是所谓的来世?

  Jo: I’ m starting to forget her.

  乔:我开始谈忘她了。

  Sa: She could peel an apple in one long curly strip. The whole apple. I love you, Jonah.

  山:她可以把苹果皮消成一长条,削完整个苹果都不会断。我爱你,乔那。

  Jo: I love you, dad.

  乔:我也爱你,爸爸。

  Betsy: (to Annie) See you tomorrow.

  贝姬:(对安妮)明天见。

  (Annie looks for Sam’ s address.)

  (安妮在找山姆的地址。)

  Annie: (calling) Lorie? Hi, it’ s Annie. Fine, I’ m fine. Listen, I’ m doing an article on call in radio shows. So you know anyone who works for someone named Dr. Marsha Fieldstone? (another call) I’ m a writer for the Baltimore Sun and a friend of Lorie Jonah’ s . I’ m doing a piece on how people handle bereavement and I under-stand you had caller the other night, some guy from Seattle.

  安:(打电话)是洛里吗?你好,我是安妮。好,我很好。我正在写一篇电台热线节目的文章。你知道有谁和一个叫玛莎医生的人一起工作的吗?(另一个电话)我是《巴尔的摩太阳报》的撰稿人,洛里·约翰森的一个朋友。我正在写一篇文章,是关于人们如何对付丧偶痛苦的,我得知那天晚上有个人打电话来,是从西雅图打的。

  Answering Machine: This is Jonah Baldwin. We’ re not in right now, but you can ...

  自动接话器:我是乔那·鲍德温。我们现在不在家,你可以……

  An: Baldwin!

  安:鲍德温!

  (Annie finds Sam’ s address on her computer and then hires a private investigator to take his picture.)

  (安妮从电脑上找到山姆家的地址,她雇了一位私人侦探去拍照)。

  (Sam is going to meet Victoria.)

  (山姆将去见维多利亚。)

  Sam: (calling) OK, Clarise, I’ m going to be back either by midnight or 8:30 if disaster strikes. Here’ s one for the both of us. Now I left the number of the restaurant where I’ m going to be at. If there is a problem, here’ s the number of the pediatrician. It’ s right above the phone. Now here’ s a bottle of Epicach. If anyone drinks poison, it’ s right here next to the juice glasses. How do I look? Do I look OK? Do I look alright? I look stupid. I look stupid. I look like I’ m trying too hard. I was going to get a haircut but then I’ d look like I just got a haircut.

  山:(在打电话)好的,克莱里斯。如有什么意外的话,我要到半夜或8点半才回来。这是给我们俩的。我把我要去的餐厅电话号码留给你。如果有什么问题,这是儿科医生的电话号码。就在电话机上面。这还有一瓶呕吐药。如果有人喝了毒药,这药就在果汁杯旁边。我样子怎样?好不好?应该没问题吧?我看起来挺傻的。我要去理个发,但是这样的话别人一看就知道我刚理过发。

  Jo: (brings out a letter) This is a good letter, dad.

  乔:(拿出一封信)这封信不错了,爸爸。

  Sa: Look, the heels on these shoes are grotesque. I look like I’ m trying to be tall. Why am I trying to be tall...

  山:瞧,这些鞋跟很奇特。我看起来就象想要增高似的。我为什么要增高啊……

  Jo: Her name is Nnnie. Annie Reed.

  乔:她叫安妮,安妮·里德。

  Sa: ... and now I’ m late. Bye!

  山:……我要迟到了,再见!

  Jo: Dad, read this! Read this!

  乔:爸爸,你来读读!读一下嘛!

  Sa: (getting the letter)” Dear Sleepless and son... blah... blah... blah...and I’ ve been an excellent third baseman for as long as I or anyone else can remember and as long as we’ re on the subject, let’ s just say right now that Brooks Robinson was best third baseman ever. It’ s important that you agree with me on that becausel I am from Baltimore.

  山:(接过信)“亲爱的失眠父子……啊……啊……我是任何人和我能够想起来的最棒的第三守垒员。既然说到这个话题,那么我们说现在最好的第三守垒员是布鲁克斯·鲁宾逊。你一定要同意我这个观点,这一点很重要,因为我来自巴尔的摩。

  Jo: She thinks Brook Robinson’ s the greatest! So do you.

  乔:她认为布鲁克斯。鲁宾逊最捧!你也是这样认为的。

  Sa: Everyone thinks Brook Robinson’ s the greatest.

  山:谁都认为布鲁克斯·鲁宾逊是最捧的。

  Jo: It’ s a sign.

  乔:这是个好兆头。

  Sa: Come here. I’ ll show you a sign. Here’ s a sign. (openning up a letter) Alright, where is Seattle? Right. Where is Baltimore? Ah! It’ s right there. Look, there are one, two, three, four... There’s , like, 26 states in between here and there. Now that’ s a sign. I’ m out of here. Goodbye. Good night! I love you. Clarise, did you move your car? (away)

  山:过来,我来给你看看什么是兆头。这就是兆头。(打开一张地图)西雅图在哪儿?对,在这儿。巴尔的摩在哪儿?哈!在那儿。瞧,有一、二、三、四……中间有26个州呢。这就是预兆。我现在要走了。再见,晚安!我爱你。克莱里斯,你动过你的车子吗?(走了)

  (Sam meets Victoria at a restaurant.)

  (山姆和维多利亚在餐厅里见面。)

  Victoria: (Vi for short) Thank you, Derrik

  维多利亚(简称维):谢谢你,德里克。

  Derrik: You’re welcome.

  德里克:不用谢。

  Vi: I’ ll have a...

  维:给我来杯……

  Waiter: ...a white wine spritzer?

  侍者:一杯白葡萄酒?

  Vi: Yes.

  维:好的。

  Waiter: (to Sam) And you, sir?

  侍者:(对山姆)您呢,先生?

  Sam: I’ m fine, thank you. (to Victoria) Hi.

  山:我不用了,谢谢。(对维多利亚)嗨!

  Vi: Hi.

  维:嗨!

  Sa: You look good.

  山:你真漂亮。

  Vi: You look good yourself. Thought you were never going to call me.

  维:你也是嘛。我以为你不会打电话给我。

  Sa: You did?

  山:是吗?

  Vi: I really wanted you to and I thought you were never going to,.

  维:我真的很想你打来,可我觉得你永远也不会打的。

  Waiter: (comes over) Excuse me, Mr. Baldwim?

  待:(走过来)对不对,是鲍德温先生吗?

  Sa: Yes?

  山:是的,什么事?

  Waiter: There’s a phone call for you.

  待:有个电话找你。

  Sa: Excuse me.

  山:我去一下。

  Sam: (to waiter) Thank you. (getting the receiver) Hello.

  山:(对待应)谢谢。(接过话筒)喂?

  Jonah’ s voice: Dad, can we go to New York City for Valentine’ s Day?

  乔:爸爸,我们能去纽约过情人节吗?

相关热词:英语 西雅图 对白
考试英语系列辅导课程
赵文通资深学位英语辅导专家,深谙命题方向及重点、难点……详情>>
赵文通:学位英语考试辅导名师
冉老师北京大学博士,知名高校教师,雅思权威辅导专家……详情>>
冉老师:雅思考试辅导名师

  1、凡本网注明 “来源:外语教育网”的所有作品,版权均属外语教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明“来源:外语教育网”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
  2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
  3、联系方式
  编辑信箱:for68@cdeledu.com
  电话:010-82319999-2371