医学英语辅导热招
您的位置:外语教育网 > 医学英语 > 专业词汇 > 正文

医务人员常用语

2006-07-29 00:56   我要纠错 | 打印 | 收藏 | | |

  1. What can do for you?

  你有什么事?

  2.May I help you?

  我能帮你什么忙?

  8.Please take a seat!

  please sit down!

  请坐下。

  4.Wait a moment, please.请等一等。

  5.Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起让你久等了。

  6.It is not serious.病情不严重。

  7.Don't worry. There is nothing to worry about.不必顾虑。

  8.You need a thorough examination.你需要做一个全面检查。

  9.You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.你需要在医院里住几夭。

  We think that you had better be hospitalized我们认为你最好住进医院来。

  10. You should stay in bed for a few days.你需要卧床几天。

  11. You can keep on working. You can carry on with your work.可以继续工作。

  12. You should be very careful for a week or two这一两周内,你需要很注意。

  13. Try to relax and keep calm.尽量放松保持镇静。

  14. You'll soon be all right.你很快就会好起来的。

  15. 1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.这药对你肯定会很有效的。

  16. Feeling well again is a rather slow process,I'm afraid.恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程。

  17. You will have to wait for twenty minutes.你需要等20分钟。

  18.Complete recovery will take a rather long time.彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。

  19. You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.你需要定期来门诊检查。

  20. If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。

  21.If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去。

  22.I'll come right away.我马上就来。

  23.I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.我去给你安排住院。

  24.Please come with your interpreter next time.下次请带翻译来。

  25. Do you understand what I'm saying?

  你明白我的话吗?

  26.Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?

  你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?

  27. Shall I explain it again?

  需等我海解释一遍吗?

  28.If the trouble persists come back again.要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。

  29. There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。

  30. Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test)。

  请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。

  31. It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.现在还不好说是什么问题。

  32. This is quite common among people of your age.在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了。

  This often happens to people of your age.这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人。

  This often occurs at your age.这就经常出在你这种岁数上。

  33. This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress)。

  这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。

  34.I suggest you do some light exercises.我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。

  I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸。

  I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.我建议你作理疗。

  I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.我建议你吃中药。

  35.I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery,dermatology, urology department.我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去。

  36. Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin,urine stool,sputum) should be checked.你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下。

  37. A smear should be taken.需要做个涂片。

  A culture should be done.需要做个培养。

  38. Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.明早查血以前不要吃东西。

  39. Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果。

  40. What's your trouble?

  你哪里觉着不好?

  41. How long have you been feeling unwell?

  你不舒服多久了。

  42. What medicine did you take?

  你吃的是什么药?

  43.Have you taken any medicine?

  你吃过什么药吗7 44.Did you take your temperature?

  你试过体温吗?

  45.Do you smoke (drink)?

  你吸烟(喝酒)吗?

  46. Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headach)?

  你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?

  47.Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever,any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?

  你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?

  48.Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements,chest pains)?

  你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?

  49. Do your want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed,blood pressure checked?

  你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?

  50.Let me examine you please.我给你检查一下。

  51.Please take off your shoes and lie down.请脱鞋,躺下。

  52,Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。

  53.Please take off your trousers.请脱下裤子。

  54. Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side)。

  请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。

  55.Please bend your knees.请屈膝。

  56.pleare relax.请放松。

  57. Please breathe deeply(normally)。

  请深呼正常呼吸)。

  58. Please stick Out your tongue.请伸出舌头。

  59.Please let me feel your pulse.让我摸摸你的脉搏。

  60.Let me take your blood pressure我给你量一下血压。

  61.Pleas,lift your left leg(right leg)

  请抬起你的左腿(右腿)。

  62. Please open your mouth and say "Ah".请张开口说"啊" 63. It is normal(essentially normal)。

  结果正常(基本正常)。

  64.Have you ever received any treatment before?

  你以前治过吗?

  65. Has it gotten worse?

  情况变坏了吗?

  66.Has it happened before?

  这种情况以前发生过吗?

  67. Are you feeling better?

  你觉着好一些吗?

  68.Is the pain gentting less?

  疼痛减轻些了吗?

  69. Does it still hurt?

  还疼吗?

  70.How long have you had this pain?

  你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的?

  71. What kind of pain is it?

  是什么样的痛?

  72. Please tell me something of your past illnesses.请告诉我你过去的病史。

  73. Is there any blood in your stool(urine,sputum)?

  你的大便里(尿里,痰里)有血吗?

  上一篇:  声带切除术词汇英汉对照

  下一篇:  就诊常用英语

相关资讯:
网站导航:
 四六级 指南 动态 经验 试题 资料  托福 指南 动态 经验 留学 备考
 雅思 指南 动态 机经 经验 辅导  公共英语 指南 动态 备考 试题 辅导
 日语 就业 辅导 留学 考试 报考  法语 资料 文化 考试 留学 辅导
 韩语 入门 口语 阅读 留学 文化  西语 辅导 资料 考试 留学 风采
基础医学英语
150元/门
系统讲解知识,全面提升水平
课时数:21课时
医护英语口语
150元/门
讲授专业口语,打通学习障碍
课时数:20课时

外语教育网(www.for68.com)是北京东大正保科技有限公司(CDEL)旗下一家大型外语远程教育网站,正保科技成立于2005年7月,是国内超大型外语远程教育基地,上榜“北京优质教育资源榜”--“百万读者推崇的网络教育机构”。


公司凭借雄厚的师资力量、先进的网络视频多媒体课件技术、严谨细致的教学作风、灵活多样的教学方式,为学员提供完整、优化的外语课程,既打破了传统面授的诸多限制,发挥了网络教育的优势,也兼顾面授的答疑与互动特点,为我国培养了大量优秀的外语人才。


为了满足学员学习不同语种、不同阶段的学习需求,网站开设了包括考试英语、行业英语、实用口语以及小语种在内的百余门语言学习课程,涵盖英语、日语、韩语、俄语、德语、法语、西班牙语、意大利语、阿拉伯语等主要语种,供学员自由选择。此外,网站还拥有各类外语专业信息和考试信息20余万条,是广大学员了解外语类考试最新政策、动态及参加各语种培训的优质网站。


北京东大正保科技有限公司成立于2000年,是一家具备网络教育资质、经教育部批准开展远程教育的专业公司,为北京市高新技术企业、中国十大教育集团、联合国教科文组织技术与职业教育培训在中国的唯一试点项目。


公司下属13家行业远程教育网站,业务涵盖了会计、法律、医学、建设、自考、成考、考研、中小学、外语、信息技术、汉语言教学等诸多领域,拥有办公面积8000多平米,员工近千人,公司年招生规模达270万人。由于正保远程教育(China Distance Education Holdings Ltd., CDEL)在中国互联网远程教育行业内的绝对优势和强大影响力,正保教育模式一直被广大投资人所追捧。2008年7月30日,公司在美国纽约证券交易所正式挂牌上市(股票交易代码:DL),是2008年唯一一家在美国纽交所上市的专业从事互联网远程教育的中国企业。


版权声明
   1、凡本网注明 “来源:外语教育网”的所有作品,版权均属外语教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明“来源:外语教育网”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
  2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。
  本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
  3、本网站欢迎积极投稿
  4、联系方式:
编辑信箱:for68@chinaacc.com
电话:010-82319999-2371