1.goofy： They were worrying about their goofy kids. 傻，不懂事，顽皮.
2.grand： Give me two grands and the car will be yours. 一千大洋
3.groovy： His Mom made some groovy art. 有品位的
6.vibes： I have bad vibes about that person. 对别人感觉如何的“感觉”。
7.up： He has been up since married. 高兴。“七喜”的英文是啥来着？
8.veg： He veg out in front of TV all the time. “菜”在那不动
10. fishy 可疑的。
That sounds fishy.
11. drag 没劲的事
It's such a drag to deal with them again and again.
12. roll 走，离开。（今天还听一人说Ready to roll？来着）
Are you ready to roll？ Let's roll.
13. nuts 疯
Are you nuts？ The trafic drives me nuts.
14. freak out 紧张害怕
Don't freak out if cops pull you over.
15. rip off 骗了（钱了）
I realized I was ripped off after payed $200 for these shoes.
16. bug 讨厌
Stop bugging me with your plan. I won't do it with you
17. shrink =A psychotherapist 心理医生
18. airhead =A silly. rather unintelligent person.
His girlfriend is an airhead.
19. a-yo 比较随便的打招呼，近似于"What' up？" "Hey！"
20. buzz 打电话
Give me a buzz when you reach home.
31. bread ＝money. breadwinner 养家的人
32. booty 屁股 Check out her booty！
33. boob 乳房
34. cheesey 很没品味，很土=corny
The gift I receieved from Ryan is cheesey.
35. cig cigarette的缩写 You got a cig？
36. crap =nonsense
What he said is crap. Don't believe a word of it.
37. f-u-c-ked up 可以表达很多意思，比如“糟透了，笨死了”
You are pretty f-u-c-ked up.
38. freaky =weird
He's a freaky guy.=He is a freak.
39. flick =movie
That was a good flick.
40. get on （one's） nerves =to annoy
You really get on my nerves.