81. He _____ tennis every day since he ______ sixteen.
A. has played…… is
B. played…… has been
C. was playing……has been
D. has been playing……was
82. He appeared _____ with our team's performance.
B. to be satisfying
C. to satisfy
83. He believed that the greatest of his _____ was that he'd never had a college education.
84. He delivered _____ orders for a Chinese restaurant for the whole summer vacation so as to earn enough money for his tuition.
A. take off
B. take over
C. take up
D. take out
85. He does not _____ as a teacher of English as his pronunciation is terrible.
86. He finished _____ in the 1，500-meter run.
D. No. one
87. He has been asked to account _____ his absence.
88. He has failed me so many times that I no longer place any _____ on what he promises.
89. He is _____ the run from the police.
90. He is an artist with seemingly unlimited _____.
91. He knows the rules but does not know how to ______ it.
92. He made a ____ inspection of the doors and the windows before leaving.
93. He made such a _____ contribution to the university that they are naming one of the new building after him.
94. He must have had an accident， or he _____ then.
A. would have been here
B. had to be here
C. should be here
D. would be here
95. He often sat in a small bar drinking considerably more than _____.
A. he was in good health
B. his health was good
C. his good health was
D. was good for his health
96. He pointed out that the living standard of urban and _____ people continued to improve.
97. He said nothing at all， but his eyes spoke _____ him.
98. He took me _____ task for not doing it.
99. He used examples to _____ his argument.
100. He was here _____ the stroke.