121. I can _____ some noise while I'm studying， but I can’t stand loud noises.
A. come up with
B. catch up with
C. put up with
D. keep up with
122. I cannot give you _____ for the type of car you sell because there is no demand for it in the market.
A. an expense
B. a charge
C. a purchase
D. an order
123. I didn't quite _____ to what you had said. Would you mind repeating it？
A. catch on
B. get hold
C. catch up
D. go on
124. I didn't say anything like that at all. You are purposely _____ my idea to prove your point.
125. I felt somewhat disappointed and was about to leave， _____ something occurred which attracted my attention.
126. I have the honor of introducing to you Mr. Alan， who will _____ you on his recent tour abroad.
127. I have two boys but _____ of them likes sweets.
128. I like to go to the cinema when I am in the _____ for it.
A. more than to go
B. than going
C. rather than to go
D. more than going
129. I regret _____ so much time and money on stamps.
A. to waste
B. for wasting
C. having wasted
D. at wasting
130. I was greatly disappointed _____ that affair.
131. I would like to have a talk with him _____ his convenience.
132. I'd rather you _____ those important documents with you.
A. don't take
B. didn't take
C. won't take
D. not take
133. If a couple are divorced and their child lives with his mother， he is said to suffer from lack of _____ love.
134. If English is not our first language you can often be puzzled by ways of expression that the native speaker of English does not even have to _____.
A. think out
B. think about
C. think over
D. think for
135. If it _____ too much trouble， I'd love a cup of tea.
D. hadn't been
136. If the fire alarm is sounded， all residents are requested to _____ in the courtyard.
137. If the United States had built more homes for poor people in 1995， the housing problems now in some parts of the country _____ so serious.
A. wouldn't be
B. wouldn't have been
C. will not be
D. would have not been
138. If Tom wins tomorrow， he _____ thirty races in the past four years.
A. will win
B. has won
C. would have won
D. will have won
139. If we believe something is good and true we should _____ to it.
A. hold up
B. keep on
C. hold on
D. keep up
140. If you _____ James， ask him to phone me.
A. should see
B. must see
C. might see
D. would see
141. If you are required to do some work， it must be done _____.
A. sooner or later
B. after all others
C. at last
D. in the long run
142. If you know what the trouble is， why you don't help them to _____ the situation？
143. I'm sorry， but what he thinks is not of the _____ important to me.
144. I'm sure your suggestion will _____ the problem.
A. contribute to solving
B. be contributed to solve
C. contribute to solve
D. be contributed to solving
145. I'm very much obliged to you _____ the information.
146. In American universities， classes are often arranged in more flexible _____ and many jobs on campus are reserves for students.
147. In Beijing， the season of the year is probably _____ fall.
148. In spite of the wide range of reading material specially written or ______ for language learning purposes， there is yet no comprehensive systematic program for the reading skills.
149. In that country， guests tend to feel they are not highly _____ if the invitation to a dinner party is extended only three or four days before the party date.
150. In that country， students will be _____ admittance to their classroom if they are not properly dressed.