1. Government income tax reform scheme.
2. The Government scheme for income tax reforms.
3. Income tax reform scheme by the government.
4.The scheme to reform the government‘s income tax.
3. He took the opportunity for a talk on the need for the improvement of the relations between the two superpowers.
4. We have learnt of the success of the people of the southern regions of New Zealand.
5. He took the opportunity to talk about the need for improving the relations between the two super powers.
6. We know how the people in the southern regions of New Zealand succeed.
句子结构变化多，一两个结构相似的句子在一起没关系，但是一连串处在“胶着状态”，就单调乏味，必须避免。例如：三四个并列句（ Coordinate Clauses ） 在一起或几个简单句 （ Simple sentences ） “排排坐”，那是多么没滋味的句法啊！应该把一两个并列句变成复杂句 （ Complex Sentences ） ， 也可以用适当的短语将简单句贯串起来。
7、The force which holds the solar system together is called gravitation. → The force holding the solar system together is called gravitation.
8、A medical drug would not be effective if it was kept too long. → The medical drug would not be effective if kept too long.
9、It happened that he was away at that time. → He happened to be away at that time.
10、Anyone wishing to write effectively must learn to think about points logically， organize ideas coherently， and express thoughts explicitly.
11、The teacher told a foreign scholar that he should be familiar with the local environment， that he needed to have a room with good lighting， and that he must arrange specific hours for self-study.