Letterman's Top Ten Signs You're Doing Business With The Wrong Bank
10. When you make a deposit， tellers high-five each other.
9. After you get a free toaster， bank president shows up at your house begging for toast.
8. Your monthly statements are handwritten， in crayon.
7. When you want to make a withdrawal， clerks suddenly don't speak English.
6. You notice Kato Kaelin is sleeping in the vault.
5. Your safety deposit box is a Dunkin' Donuts carton wrapped in tin foil.
4. All cash deposits go directly into teller's pants.
3. Lobby is waist-deep in Mexican pesos.
2. Toll-free customer service line is： 1-800-GET-HOSED.
1. Four words： Bank President Rosa Lopez